Hats assigned to levels?
With the (not so) recent addition of levels where you can only have a certain hat, what if there were levels that gave you a certain hat for the race? Like unto the certain hat levels, it would be something that would be toggle-able and would only happen if someone wanted to change it. I am aware of SFCM, but that is only with the cowboy hat. Like for instance, a sim race could have the X.P. hat added in so that each person who clicked on the level would be given the X.P. hat for the race. Also, like the crown. Some people can't get f@h (like me), and cannot get crown or cowboy, and this would be an extension of SFCM for those people. It would kinda be like an extension of SFCM for each hat. It would also give new players the chance to race with others on the same levels that they would otherwise not be able to do. This could also give new players the chance to do levels like top, prop, and Santa w/out actually beating the golden compass and relying on luck. I'm not sure about any of the coding or whatnot, but I think this would be a good addition to the game. Then again, I haven't been able to play for 2 months, so I haven't been able to see the new updates in action. Thanks for taking the chance to look at this.

-lattum
"Winners never quit and quitters never win"
- Vince Lombardi
I sincerely hope that we are all winners and that we never quit. 
Do what you need to do so that you can win that race. 
Win your race.
At the very least, finish it.
Never quit.
Never.
Try, try again.
I'm sure you can do it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lattum For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon
Bumping this as a cool idea because Pizza thought it was a cool idea for PR3 so I was gonna post here as a PR2 suggestion, but I found this already existing thread, seems I already liked it back when it was made too
á
level 5 yelmo unlock all hats
Yemlo and Co.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
What if you could place hats in levels? That could be fun, but like the original idea, it makes earning hats more pointless.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
People, listen to me... This idea will NEVER get implemented, I promise you. If it's been over a year, and someone's just now commenting, then that should tell you that hardly anyone is paying attention to this idea (no offense to @lattum ).

I learned that with the 'replay system' that got pitched, 2 years ago. That's the truth.
(22nd August 2022, 6:38 AM)Different Wrote: -snip-

I think it's partially also cos the original post is such a wordy wall of text

It can be TL;DR'd into "Let SFCM be changed to any hat, not just cowboy. Maybe also the option for diff hats for each player"
á