Poll: What would you do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Save your best friend!
16.67%
1 16.67%
Save your phone!
50.00%
3 50.00%
Walk away and pretend like nothing happened- die later!
0%
0 0%
Disarm the gunman (your best friend's BF) and force him to save her!
0%
0 0%
Idk, man! This is a tough decision! You might die for this chose too!
0%
0 0%
Get a bullet in your ass & beg your best friend's BF to save her!
33.33%
2 33.33%
Pray for a solution while being held at gunpoint!
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

JAWS OF DEATH!
JAWS OF DEATH

Tip: Read the entire thread in order to answer this challenge, correctly.

Think about the last time you've been in the ocean with one of these vicious, aggressive, malevolent monsters?! It's terrifying, right? The blood is literally boiling through your veins, you're shaking in fear, and your anxiety is through the roof! Why the hell did you decide to go in the ocean in the first place?! Call a lifeguard, call 911, rescue squad, anyone! You might be on your own with this one 😫

That shark doesn't give a damn about you! He's got one objective in mind if you cross his territory, devour your guts and bones... he's hungry! 😫☠️

[Image: bones-in-a-graveyard.jpg]

This is the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT that I was talking about in the blog. We're going to play a game where I'm literally going to test your knowledge to see how smart you are at dealing with something this terrifying, especially when you have no allies to come to your rescue. This is a human being vs the great white shark! You're the human on a surfboard in the picture, and the great white is the one who's trying to eat you alive!

Think of this person as your best friend who is really close to you, who will be a victim in this thread. The rest of you (who's not selected) are the guilty ones in 2nd person, who ruined your best friends' life. Pay attention and read every detail because this is going to be a tricky one.

STORY

You're a visitor 🧳🕶 out of town, looking for a nice place to visit in Florida. Not doing your research, you don't know any good places to visit, so you decide to do something stupid and visit Jupiter, Florida, without knowing whether it's a good place to visit or not. The good news is, someone approaches you with a job offer 🤠💼 as a sales executive for the Palm Beach Office in Jupiter, Florida.

Of course you'll have to make arrangements to live there and live in an apartment. Fast forward, you do just that, and your annual salary is $145k💰🤑! Your boss sends you an email with some very important, first day documents that he wants you to complete. He then hands you a waterproof, 4k UHD, business smartphone to use for your sales executive job. Don't lose this phone or the documents, or you'll be terminated, permanently!

After the first download, the documents expire and can no longer be accessed. They are now on YOUR phone. First day of work turns out to be excellent. But you still have to use those documents on your phone in the near future for your presentation. The weekend hits, you decide to go on a vacation to New Smyrna Beach (located in Volusia County, Florida), where SHARK ATTACKS are MOST COMMON in the US:

https://www.floridamuseum.ufl.edu/shark-...a/florida/

It just so happens that you have a good time over there, you just got invited to a party, and everything is lovely, right? HELL NO! You were having a good time, until this happened...

PROBLEM

It's your best friends' (who is a woman) 21st birthday! 🥳 Everyone (including you) is celebrating their birthday. Tasty seafood is available, everyone is drinking and having a good time, and NOTHING can possibly go wrong, right? Think again! You've had too much to drink with JACK DANIELS, already. You're wasted. You start throwing up on people's food at the party 🤢🤮 People are starting to dislike you for this. Lastly, you start to become a dick and eat up your best friends' birthday cake. Now people really dislike you! Just incase you get thrown into the water at this point, you can't swim!

Everyone in Florida, and I mean EVERYONE, seems to love your best friend because they are the nicest one there, and if someone gave your best friend some trouble, that person would be heavily despised and outcasted. It turns out that you're the one who is that person. Not only did you become a dick and eat up your best friends' cake, you also managed to instigate a shark attack on your best friend! 😫🥺😳 How did that happen, you asked?

Your ass is so drunk that you started playing your own game where you threw your own best friend into the ocean to see who can save them the fastest 🤣🤭 Now the problem only deteriorates from here because everyone is afraid to dive in the ocean and safe your best friend because of the great white shark that just so happens to be in there! 😫 One guy (who happens to be your best friends boyfriend) is so irritated with you, that he just yanks your business phone out of your hand and just throws it into the ocean 😟

He is too big and too tall for you to fight, so picking a fight with them isn't the best solution. He can swim. Everyone is saying that your best friend is going to drown and be eaten by the great white, and it's all YOUR FAULT! No one is willing to call for help because they instinctively know that law enforcement, rescue squad, and anyone else doesn't want the smoke with the great white. They've all been there and suffered shark bites, so no one is willing to go through that dreadful experience again!

Your best friends boyfriend becomes frustrated with you and decides to pull out a gun on you, forcing you to make the right decision. They may or may not fire it at you; who knows?? Not the smartest dude in the world ☠️

At this point, you're f*cked because not only do you have to save your best friend from drowning so you won't be outcasted any further, you'll have to save your phone from being damaged by any other unknown creatures in the ocean because your job is on the line, too!
Your phone is far away from your best friend drowning, by the way.

FINAL

To sum up everything, your reputation and your job is on the line! Now, you must make a smart decision in the poll. Are you going to save your best friend and risk losing your job, or are you going after your phone and risk them being eaten by the great white. If you save your best friend, everyone will forgive you and move on. But then you'll lose your job and end up homeless because first of all, you have no other way to make an income now, so you would no longer be able to support yourself and live in Florida.

On the other hand, if you save your phone and let your best friend drown and get eaten, you will be heavily despised and outcasted; folks will literally run you out of town with pitch forks and chainsaws! In fact, someone is willing to tie you up and put you in a cage, and just toss you in the ocean with the great white, if you decide to let your best friend get their guts and bones slaughtered.

So now, there ain't but ONE chose that is the correct one. All the other choses will get you killed or cause you to lose your new job. You decide in the poll above and let me know below. Oh, and if you voted without reading, you will be called out for it. Remember, pay attention to every detail in the thread because not every piece of information will be included in the poll. There is meaning behind the answers in the poll, and picking the wrong one could lead to consequences for your character. But, are you willing to deal with those consequences?

One last thing: if you pull a gun on someone, it could raise awareness to law enforcement, a Karen, and damage your reputation.

THINK!

Can't save the woman or the phone yourself as you can't swim so it would just get you and the woman killed. Disarming is a bad idea as it probably won't work since he's bigger and you're very drunk. You say walking away gets you killed later so that's a no-go, so that really only leaves getting shot and begging for her BF to save her
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Different
Call emergency services to rescue the friend and forget about the phone. A) You can't swim, B) Sending a random person out is stupid, C) They are professionals and this is their jobs. "So no one is willing to go through that dreadful experience again!" I am sure firefighters do not want to go through a rescue from a five-alarm fire, but they still do because that is what they are trained and paid to do.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(30th March 2021, 9:36 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Call emergency services to rescue the friend and forget about the phone. I am sure firefighters do not want to go through a rescue from a five-alarm fire, but they still do because that is what they are trained and paid to do.

Now I gotta challenge you for a moment. What you have is a good solution. But, let's say it's a rare situation where they've been down there before, but a petrifying experience such as a horrible, unexpected shark bite, traumatized them so badly, that they're willing to be selfish and let the great white eat her.

Now what? 😮 Everyone says you're on your own, gunman wants you to make the decision, but you're still too drunk.
(30th March 2021, 10:42 PM)Fam93 Wrote: Now I gotta challenge you for a moment. What you have is a good solution. But, let's say it's a rare situation where they've been down there before, but a petrifying experience such as a horrible, unexpected shark bite, traumatized them so badly, that they're willing to be selfish and let the great white eat her.

Now what? 😮 Everyone says you're on your own, gunman wants you to make the decision, but you're still too drunk.
“Now what?” The city/respective departments are going to get some terrible publicity (to put it lightly) and a nice civil suit from the family for being extremely negligent by letting her die. 

If the local emergency departments are doing squat, I am then going to call the United States Coast Guard (if for, whatever reason, they were not alerted in the original 911 call), so they can perform the search and rescue operation.
(31st March 2021, 9:04 AM)Uptight 534 Wrote: If the local emergency departments are doing squat, I am then going to call the United States Coast Guard (if for, whatever reason, they were not alerted in the original 911 call), so they can perform the search and rescue operation.
That's terrific, but the problem is, you're still being held at gunpoint and your alcohol level is at 0.249%. How are you gonna make that phone call if you're still feeling the affects with Jack Daniels? 😂🤮 Everyone is panicking and still dislikes you for instigating that shark attack on your best friend.
i aint reading that
i failed the mario twitter challenge
(31st March 2021, 12:11 PM)Fam93 Wrote: That's terrific, but the problem is, you're still being held at gunpoint and your alcohol level is at 0.249%. How are you gonna make that phone call if you're still feeling the affects with Jack Daniels? 😂🤮 Everyone is panicking and still dislikes you for instigating that shark attack on your best friend.

I will then ask someone else at the party to call or find a bystander (store clerk, beach employee, gas station worker, etc.) to do that. If the people at the party are more concerned with wanting to injure/kill me than make even a slight effort in helping their friend by refusing to call emergency services, that is on their conscience and shows they could care less about my friend.

(31st March 2021, 3:22 PM)ThePizzaEater1000 Wrote: i aint reading that

[Image: tenor.gif]
  • John m.
(31st March 2021, 3:36 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: I will then ask someone else at the party to call or find a bystander (store clerk, beach employee, gas station worker, etc.) to do that.
You'd be better off begging for your life somehow at this point. You're too intoxicated to ask anyone questions. By the time all the alcohol gets pumped out of your system, you'll be shot. Eventually someone will help her, but then there's a way to help you and her. Try again. There's only one correct answer.
(31st March 2021, 11:05 PM)Fam93 Wrote: You'd be better off begging for your life somehow at this point. You're too intoxicated to ask anyone questions. By the time all the alcohol gets pumped out of your system, you'll be shot. Eventually someone will help her, but then there's a way to help you and her. Try again. There's only one correct answer.
I would say convince the boyfriend to go help, but it seems this scumbag would rather kill me and let his girlfriend drown. It sounds like that is not a solution. I would say look around for any life preservers, ring buoys, or life jackets to throw at her and don myself to go rescue her because it seems I am the only one that cares about her.
(1st April 2021, 8:23 AM)Uptight 534 Wrote: I would say convince the boyfriend to go help, but it seems this scumbag would rather kill me and let his girlfriend drown. It sounds like that is not a solution.

Now you're on the right track, bro. While you're intoxicated, you can still try and convince the boyfriend to help, even though he's not in the best state of mind atm. Boyfriend is convinced, gets emotional, takes his attention off you, and gets ready to save gf. But wait, there's one last thing in the POLL.

Would you like to disarm him (while his attention is off of you), or try and convince him to save her, knowing that you'll take a bullet in the ass from him, considering he's not thinking clearly? One of these choices could save you, but then the other one could get you killed. Remember, you're still intoxicated 😵
(1st April 2021, 10:53 AM)Fam93 Wrote: Now you're on the right track, bro. While you're intoxicated, you can still try and convince the boyfriend to help, even though he's not in the best state of mind atm. Boyfriend is convinced, gets emotional, takes his attention off you, and gets ready to save gf. But wait, there's one last thing in the POLL.

Would you like to disarm him (while his attention is off of you), or try and convince him to save her, knowing that you'll take a bullet in the ass from him, considering he's not thinking clearly? One of these choices could save you, but then the other one could get you killed. Remember, you're still intoxicated 😵
Either I poorly attempt to disarm him and get shot, or I convince him to save her and potentially get shot. Yeah, I will go with the latter.
  • Different
Damn, there are a lot of rules to the hypothetical. I assume there aren't any boats docked to drive out to her with a life preserver. I assume I can't put on a life jacket so I don't drown so I can swim out to her. I assume there aren't any lifeguards on duty, even though it's the country's most lethal beach. What kind of person shoots at a random jerk instead of saving his gf? Guess I'll have the bf shoot me and beg him to rescue her.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(1st April 2021, 8:13 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Either I poorly attempt to disarm him and get shot, or I convince him to save her and potentially get shot. Yeah, I will go with the latter.

Now you got it, bro! Good job! I can see this was tough for you, but I got another thread that's coming up in the future. It's only going to get more challenging from here.

(1st April 2021, 10:57 PM)Mystery Wrote: Damn, there are a lot of rules to the hypothetical. I assume there aren't any boats docked to drive out to her with a life preserver. I assume I can't put on a life jacket so I don't drown so I can swim out to her. I assume there aren't any lifeguards on duty, even though it's the country's most lethal beach. What kind of person shoots at a random jerk instead of saving his gf? Guess I'll have the bf shoot me and beg him to rescue her.

Facts! 💯 That's what I wanted you guys to see. When your life is on the line, you don't have a lot of options, and some "random jerk" decides to let his emotions control him and pop a bullet in your ass, sometimes you just have to go with that sacrifice to save your best friend. Good job, bro! Another thread like this one coming in the future. A challenging one at that.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Uptight 534