What was your weirdest/scariest dream?
Honestly, the weirdest dream I had was meeting Jesus, and randomly becoming his apprentice. I went into my bathroom and there he was, standing there. Then this evil spirit appeared and threatened to hurt us. Jesus asked me to wait outside the bathroom and he sprayed water onto the evil dude. Minutes later, he dissolved into yellow, orange and brownish hues, leaving a small streak of deep red on the floor, which slowly flowed down towards the drain.

As I came inside, Jesus told me that this was how Jupiter's patterns had formed. Soon after that, we strapped ferns around our clothes to "blend in" with the crowd in a village right outside my room. We went out to search for a specific person to help us out with getting to a buffet over a lake. It wasn't long before we had someone chasing us, trying to kill us. As we took a turn down an alleyway, Jesus pulled me into a dark stable with him. We held our breaths and silently watched the assassin pass by.

We set off again, this time with the dude we were looking for, and reached the buffet. At the really long table, there was a wiener dog sitting down. According to Jesus, that was "my biology teacher after she ate too many sausages".
I was staring at the doggo for a while when it decided to jump onto my face.

That's when I woke up ._.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zelante For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Jessica Rocks, PinkAxie

Messages In This Thread
What was your weirdest/scariest dream? - by PinkAxie - 5th January 2018, 10:06 AM
RE: What was your weirdest/scariest dream? - by Zenas - 5th January 2018, 1:05 PM
RE: What was your weirdest/scariest dream? - by Stunt - 5th January 2018, 1:41 PM
RE: What was your weirdest/scariest dream? - by Zenas - 5th January 2018, 4:30 PM
RE: What was your weirdest/scariest dream? - by Mulley - 6th January 2018, 9:58 PM
RE: What was your weirdest/scariest dream? - by RMXdotEXE - 7th January 2018, 5:39 AM
RE: What was your weirdest/scariest dream? - by Zelante - 7th January 2018, 9:19 AM