Update: Hat Project Teaser
Currently I am working on a hat design for Pr2 that's supposed to be so good, that you're gonna want to ditch all the other 15 hats and say 'screw it! I gotta have this hat!.' I'm telling you ladies and gentleman... this hat will not only be the most dominate hat in Pr2, it will also be the most best looking hat in Pr2. Consider this hat to be #16 on the list 💪🏼

It takes creativity to the next level and it's nothing ripped out of Pr3, trust me. New Hat, new weapon, etc. Some of you know what it's gonna do already, and some do not. But when I'm done (and I'll try to push it by the end of this week), you'll witness creativity maxed out at its' finest. The way you will obtain this hat, will be to beat a level of my choosing. A level that you will beat under 3mins to obtain the hat itself. As far as special powers added to it, you'll have to beat target times.

One last thing, there will be folding as well, but that's after you've beaten the target times. The folding is set to a high bounty, and there's a special reward for that as well. This hat literally beats the unthinkable, and I cannot do it without you guys support because you all matter whether you know it or not!

With the approval of @bls1999 or @Eternal , all this can be possible 😯 Two options: get a mod/admin judge, or do a video recording, following their rules.

The more support it has, the greater the chances of it being implemented into the game. I'm telling you, you're not going to want to go back to those other 15 hats. I'm not the best drawer in the world, but I'll do my best. I can't reveal the name of the hat or its' image, but I can tell you that it has its' own weapon! Stay tuned! 🤝
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • John m.
Good luck buddy.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bazooka For This Useful Post:
  • Different
This will be the first hat in Pr2 history with a badass weapon of its own.
Update: looks like this is going to take a lot more work than I thought it would, but it's all good because I have a lot of ideas coming, with images this time.