How has PR2/JV shaped you as a person?
I joined the community a little late, end of December 2012 I think ? 2008 me on PR2 barely used the chat, English was still some kind of obscure thing for me, despite the few classes I had. So when I got back around and first heard about the forums, I was already 17 but as a school nerd finishing high school back then I had a pretty bland personality. JV and actually being social on PR2 was the starting point of a new me.

I can't make a list of people and things I discovered throughout the years, there was so much stuff happening in the community, it would take a long while to exhaustively name every single nice aspect of it. Contests, games, groups, odd threads, you name it. I'm just glad I stumbled upon this online gem one day. Met a lot of cool people (and even 2 IRL wooooo). I also developped the uncanny ability to make @bls1999 have his vacation in Canada while I have mine in the US simultaneously.. like 3 years in a row, can you imagine ?

Definitely memories that will stick around until I'm no more ^^
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.

Messages In This Thread
How has PR2/JV shaped you as a person? - by Piros - 6th May 2021, 7:20 AM
RE: How has PR2/JV shaped you as a person? - by TRUC - 7th May 2021, 6:52 AM
RE: How has PR2/JV shaped you as a person? - by TRUC - 7th May 2021, 10:58 AM