Poll: What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Vanilla
16.67%
3 16.67%
Chocolate/Rocky Road
5.56%
1 5.56%
Strawberry
16.67%
3 16.67%
Butter Pecan
0%
0 0%
Birthday Cake/Cake Batter
0%
0 0%
Cookies n Creme/Chocolate Chip
11.11%
2 11.11%
Pistachio
5.56%
1 5.56%
Mint
22.22%
4 22.22%
Special Flavor
16.67%
3 16.67%
I don't like Ice Cream
5.56%
1 5.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ice Cream!
Warning: Tempting! 🍦

If you're an ice Cream lover, and you enjoy a frozen dairy treat after beating up your taste buds with all kinds of distasteful sustenance items that are supposedly good for you, then you're gonna love what I have to share with you today.

You see, ice Cream has always been popular for centuries because it's the amount of love, the ingredients, emulsifiers, fats, and proteins that manipulate your brain, keeping your taste buds on standby for the next round. Whenever you hear about your favorite ice cream companies coming out with a new flavor or a new way to reinvent the wheel, you want to be the taste tester or maybe invest into that company because you already know that they're going to blow your brain to smithereens with ooey-gooey deliciousness just dripping off the tip of your tongue... damn! 😋🍦

Let's face it, ice cream can be considered many things: your guilty pleasure, dark temptation, and a bad habit that you just can't escape. When's the last time you stopped by the grocery store to pick up your favorite bucket of ice cream? You know the depths of the dead-heat summer time season is approaching upon us, and you already know that your taste buds are just screaming for some melting pleasure 😋

It's hot as hell outside, you're gonna want to cool off, and the pressure hits you so hard up to a point where you think about your best friend who's on standby... ice cream! If at this point you're trying to cut down on ice cream because you want to watch your weight, or you're trying to cancel out sweets in your life, then you can forget about it because after you read this thread, your subconscious mind will dominate you and the next thing you'll know is that you'll find yourself buying some ice cream from some where! 🍦🍨🍧

Just when you think you've won the war, you really haven't. You're on guard right now (as you read this thread up to this point), but no matter what you have planned after you're done reading this thread, YOU WILL BUY SOME ICE CREAM! Why? Because you simply can't help it, that's why. The depths of the sugary devil cane is waiting to destroy your teeth with all kinds of malicious cavities that'll send your ass straight to the dentist.

But at the end of the day, you could care less because ice cream is VERY tempting and you know it! You've been there before. At this point you're thinking, "I would never go there again". Or, "I don't eat sweets". Your conscious mind is saying that, but your subconscious is the boss of you, 95% of the time and if it disagrees, you'll find yourself being an obedient solider, sinking your teeth into some immaculate varieties of ice cream flavors 🤪

You see, normally people don't give a damn about whats actually inside the ice cream, unless they're trying to watch their weight or stay away from artificial sweeteners. Usually companies like to put artificial sweeteners inside your ice cream such as "High Fructose Corn Syrup", to make your brain crave for more. That's why you're so addicted right now.

But who gives a sh*t because the ice cream tastes sooo damn good, right?! 😉 You know you want to put your favorite ice cream toppings on that insanely good looking ice cream cone, or maybe you want to eat it plain. I know most people may want to put cherries, sprinkles, or even syrup on top of it... yum! 😋 🍒 🍦

So now I'm just going to drop a few screenshots of some popular, jaw dropping ice cream flavors that'll make you want to slap the living sh*t out of somebody. Btw, let me know what your favorite flavor of ice cream is, or your favorite ice cream company. I'm also going to show you what's inside the ice cream (for those of you who are curious), but you probably won't give a damn.

Ice Cream Buffet

[Image: WNk5i5Z.jpg]

[Image: 8YlARjo.jpg]

[Image: U3FRGNg.jpg]

Flavors off the drip

[Image: SQ5f2Vd.png]

[Image: T9zdQXR.jpg]

Typical Ice Cream flavors

What's inside

If I haven't tempted you by now, then eventually it'll get to you, trust me. 🍨
I LOVE Mint Chocolate Chip! I also like a more limited flavor called Pumpkin ice cream. It's delectable.
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Different
This list is invalid because there is no Peanut Butter/Chocolate.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(10th May 2021, 7:12 PM)Resarekt Wrote: I LOVE Mint Chocolate Chip! I also like a more limited flavor called Pumpkin ice cream. It's delectable.

Mmmm, pumpkin ice cream 😋 Sounds like a special flavor!

(10th May 2021, 7:25 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: This list is invalid because there is no Peanut Butter/Chocolate.

Haha! Yeah that'll definitely go under the "special flavor" option.
I really like chocolate and vanilla, but not if it's running down the sides like those pictures. Tongue

Ooh, and make it soft served, it's even better.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(10th May 2021, 7:31 PM)Mystery Wrote: I really like chocolate and vanilla, but not if it's running down the sides like those pictures. Tongue

Ooh, and make it soft served, it's even better.

Soft served? That does sound a lot better than the rock-hard ice cream that you would normally buy from the store lol
(10th May 2021, 7:46 PM)Fam93 Wrote: Soft served? That does sound a lot better than the rock-hard ice cream that you would normally buy from the store lol

Yeah, I've tried higher quality store brands and I don't like it as much as soft served vanilla/chocolate from a gas station.
  • Different
Man I haven't had regular ice cream in forever now, those pictures are tempting
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(10th May 2021, 9:29 PM)David Wrote: Man I haven't had regular ice cream in forever now, those pictures are tempting

Well then I guess you know what time it is 😋🍨🍦
It's a toss up between strawberry, chocolate chip cookie dough and cookies n cream for me. A bit different but salted caramel is also fire
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to thique For This Useful Post:
  • Different
I remember bubblegum icecream being good as a hard flavour from the ice-cream shop
neapolitan is what I usually have if I have it at the house (strawberry+vanilla+chocolate)
vanilla whippy with a flake is good too ye (soft-serve, basically what's on the last pic)
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(11th May 2021, 7:19 PM)thique Wrote: It's a toss up between strawberry, chocolate chip cookie dough and cookies n cream for me. A bit different but salted caramel is also fire

Mmmm salted caramel is one of my favorites fo sho 😋🍨

(12th May 2021, 6:22 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I remember bubblegum icecream being good as a hard flavour from the ice-cream shop
neapolitan is what I usually have if I have it at the house (strawberry+vanilla+chocolate)
vanilla whippy with a flake is good too ye (soft-serve, basically what's on the last pic)

Bubblegum ice cream? Man, I haven't had bubblegum ice cream since I was a kid. I enjoyed those days. Brings back memories 😋🍨
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • thique
Has anyone ever had lemon ice cream? Or mango. Mmmm
(12th May 2021, 4:17 PM)Dan-83 Wrote: Has anyone ever had lemon ice cream? Or mango. Mmmm

I've definitely tried mango, but not lemon. What's it like to try lemon?
Lemony lol. I guess imagine lemonade, but in ice cream form. I haven't had it in a while though, I should do that soon
(12th May 2021, 10:50 PM)Dan-83 Wrote: Lemony lol. I guess imagine lemonade, but in ice cream form. I haven't had it in a while though, I should do that soon

I thought you didn't like ice cream, sir 😏
Who remembers those ice cream trucks that used to drive around your neighborhood playing that jingle? Those were cool. Had ice cream in the shape of cartoon characters. Used to beg my parents for money as a kid when I heard that jingle haha
  • Ashley766
(13th May 2021, 9:36 PM)Fam93 Wrote: I thought you didn't like ice cream, sir 😏

👀
(13th May 2021, 10:23 PM)Dan-83 Wrote: 👀

I like the taste, I just don't like the coldness 🥶
(13th May 2021, 10:10 PM)Mystery Wrote: Who remembers those ice cream trucks that used to drive around your neighborhood playing that jingle? Those were cool. Had ice cream in the shape of cartoon characters. Used to beg my parents for money as a kid when I heard that jingle haha

Ah, good times. Now I've got one that drives around my neighborhood playing this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSIEPRZTgmU