Big Brother: Trials and Temptations RE-DUX
Zz
Y
h
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
Exclamation 
There will also be an important update regarding Big Brother when I am free to announce the winner of the first comp tomorrow night sometime. It’ll clarify and bring light to a few housecleaning things I’d like to address...as well as future plans in the coming weeks! Nothing bad...just necessary.
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^
(10th June 2021, 3:43 PM)Resarekt Wrote: There will also be an important update regarding Big Brother when I am free to announce the winner of the first comp tomorrow night sometime. It’ll clarify and bring light to a few housecleaning things I’d like to address...as well as future plans in the coming weeks! Nothing bad...just necessary.

Oh no are we in trouble???
(10th June 2021, 3:47 PM)MrGlad Wrote: Oh no are we in trouble???
Not at all! I just want to talk about something I want to utilize for future comps as well as also mention a time period that might be quieter in terms of comps and whatnot that’s coming up short-ish. 
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime