Big Brother: Trials and Temptations RE-DUX
Which means I nominate:

If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
So, this means that:

Houseguests, you have 72 hours to make your decision. You can do that through telling me via PM's or through Discord's PM's!

TRUC, as HOH, you cannot vote unless in the event of a tie. Nominees, you also cannot vote as you were nominated.

I will be starting the Eviction Ceremony on Friday, June 18 at 8:00 PM CST. You can use this countdown link for reference: Countdown Link

Failure to vote for a nominee in the appropriate timeframe will count as an absence of participation and punishment will be swift. See this as your warning. 
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • DivineZerinus, Sushie
Note to self...never center your announcement posts ever again...spoilers get funky and it's just frustrating lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Holy ****, what a strong start to the season...

TRUC making moves omg
Two quick things to note. One: PLEASE DON'T POST YOUR VOTES HERE. I TRUST Y'ALL NOT TO BUT I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO SCREW THEIR GAME UP BY DOING THAT (DON'T DO A BB3 RESARE LEVEL DUMB MOVE). Just send them to me instead PLEASE. Thank you!

Second: Listen like your life in this game depends on this. Because it just might. Wink
Just gotta say, TRUC winning the first HoH is already making this season iconic! The TRUCING man himself winning it?! Crazy!!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Sushie For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
Looking at it…I believe I only need 5 more votes to be cast! You still have a little less than 2 days so don’t rush tooooo much.
So, there are two people who still haven’t voted…I’m going to give them 12 more hours. If they do not vote…then they will receive a punishment for the future. 

The Eviction Ceremony will take place tonight at 8:30PM CST! 
Ladies and gentlemen...it is time. 
Welcome one...welcome all to the FIRST live eviction of Big Brother: Trials and Temptations RE-DUX! 

We had 10 of 11 votes received...which means that majority for eviction is SIX. 

@Camer the Dragon...

[Image: jClYoJZ.png]

@JEEJAYEM...

[Image: FrMhw9I.png]

One of you is about to go home. I will be reading the votes off one by one. Without further ado...
The first vote goes to:

The second vote goes to:

The third vote goes to:

The fourth vote goes to:

Proper TRUCing as I'm leaving for work, I'll miss the results but oh well Tongue

[Image: TRUCing.gif]
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
The fifth vote goes to:

The sixth vote goes to:

The seventh vote goes to:

The eighth vote goes to:

[Image: George-Costanza-Popcorn-Reaction-Gif-On-Seinfeld.gif]
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle, Resarekt, Uptight 534
The ninth vote goes to: