A brief history of the Platform Racing series
I was right there when PR2 first came out, in the Summer of 2008. It was a magical time. Literally, the first 4 servers were full or nearly full every time I logged in that Summer. I even made my own levels. I made a whopping 15 levels on August 30th, 2008, just a couple weeks after the original campaign levels were made. Search up gay16 to see them, but be warned, they're terrible. I remember the Campaign tab being packed full of usernames, it was a sight to see. I always loved Candyland when I was a kid, and it's still my favorite PR2 level to this day. So many good memories were had. Honestly, the nostalgia factor alone will bring me back, and makes it worth keeping up for that alone. The fact that this scrappy little game I played 13 years ago is still kicking with updates and users... it warms my heart. Sure, the user base is much smaller than it was way back then, but I still love this community. I've been given a lifetime of memories.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A brief history of the Platform Racing series - by Mia - 11th June 2021, 3:41 PM