Personal Update
Long time no see! Well, not that long, I guess. I've got tons going on IRL, so JV has taken a backseat to those things. Don't worry, everything is fine, it's just completely eaten all of my time and energy. Adulting, amirite?? šŸ¤Ŗ

I'm hoping that, in the second half of the summer, I'll be able to devote some more time to JV/PR2. I'd like to get another major update pushed within the next few months. I'll do my best to keep y'all updated in between it all. Rest assured, I'm not going anywhere and JV isn't going anywhere (RIP original JV, 2006-2015 šŸ™šŸ»).

Like always, I'm fairly reachable on Discord. You can also use Contact a Mod or the community ambassadors for JV-related inquiries.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
I noticed the absence, glad to hear it's nothing major :]Ā 

I appreciate the immense amount of work you put into the game and the community!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  ā€¢ Ashley766
Thank you for notifying us Bls!
a casual human being.
I come onlineĀ hereĀ every 4-5 months or so. But hey. JV is still alive!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Magyar For This Useful Post:
  ā€¢ John m.
(29th June 2021, 2:26 PM)Magyar Wrote: Thank you for notifying us Bls!

Thank you for thanking him
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  ā€¢ Magyar
(29th June 2021, 5:39 PM)signĀ guy Wrote: Thank you for thanking him

Thank you for thanking me for thanking him!
a casual human being.
I come onlineĀ hereĀ every 4-5 months or so. But hey. JV is still alive!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Magyar For This Useful Post:
  ā€¢ Different
(5th July 2021, 10:56 AM)Magyar Wrote: Thank you for thanking me for thanking him!

Thank you for thanking him for thanking you for thanking him for thanking @bls1999 lol I just thought it'd be fun to jump in.
We finally can have that beer you owe me correct?
[Image: ee8ab6dbac0a539f2f76a703124bda0f.jpg]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to LCPD For This Useful Post:
  ā€¢ bls1999
Mini update: as soon as I posted this, my computer started having some problems. Don't worry, the data is safe (no "tragic backup accidents" here, knock on wood). I've been busy trying to fix those so that's why I've been MIA for a bit longer. I appreciate your patience!

(11th July 2021, 7:40 PM)LCPD Wrote: We finally can have that beer you owe me correct?

Remind me what this was for, again? šŸ¤£
But yeah, we'll get the band together! Cool

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  ā€¢ Adulock77, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Janelle
"Adulting" You a parent yet bro? Or just growing up adulting
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama!Ā¬ā€