Poll: How much Exp Pts should be implemented to the game, on average?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
4.17%
1 4.17%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
4.17%
1 4.17%
Leave it the way it is
91.67%
22 91.67%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pr2 Exp Change- Why isn't anybody talking about this?
(10th September 2021, 8:26 AM)Eternal Wrote: I currently hold the position of not being a fan of adjusting exp scales. This, in my opinion, is an icey terrain. I usually like refraining from modifying core game mechanics to maintain nostalgia.

Respectfully, I have to disagree on the nostalgic part. I don't see anything nostalgic about macroing 1k a pop. It just takes forever in my opinion.

(10th September 2021, 8:26 AM)Eternal Wrote: Fun fact, Jiggmin never anticipated people reaching hitting rank 100. At the time, accounts that reached that high simply broken the game..

Why not make some adjustments to the game, so players can reach over 100? To me it's like, the ranks exist, but no one can reach them. I don't understand why he did that.

(10th September 2021, 8:26 AM)Eternal Wrote: We have though implemented a few, new methods to gaining additional exp though. Rescaling artifact awards, welcome back bonuses, and 2x exp on campaign levels are all intended boost levels.

I’d be open to other ideas, but I currently don’t want to touch ranking scales nor match exp payouts.

Well, the problem is that the welcome back bonuses simply aren't enough. I'd propose increasing the earnings during a HH, like for instance: 5x your normal experience for an hour, but then you'd have to pay like 500 coins for it. 50,000xp for gaining the artifact, or welcome back bonus at 25,000xp.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pr2 Exp Change- Why isn't anybody talking about this? - by Different - 10th September 2021, 8:54 AM