Murucraft Update
I've reverted back to the servers being completely vanilla now. Having freedom is what makes the game enjoyable anyway, so I thought that's the best course of action.

In the 1.18 update, there is no "Large Biomes" option anymore, which means my two worlds concept will be obsolete. So I've merged the two overworlds into one to prepare for the new update. That means I don't need to rely on plugins anymore either.

I've changed the server type back to Fabric, which is the most vanilla server type there is, and allows for vanilla mechanics such as gravity block duplication and other exploits. This is what Scicraft uses and it's the best for technical players.

Also, 1.18 has completely new terrain generation, which means everything will be surrounded by hard cutoffs, and people's homes will be located in the wrong biomes. Upon request, I can move people's homes to a more appropriate new location, but on default I'm gonna leave things as they are.

The server is now being hosted on Oracle Cloud, which is free! That means I can keep it up forever without paying anything. Pretty powerful too.

I'm looking forward to 1.18. It looks pretty dope so far!! They even made it possible to generate new caves below Y:0 even in existing chunks! That's amazing.

The link to play is murucraft.xyz

Here are the maps:
Survival: http://murucraft.xyz:4815/
Creative: http://murucraft.xyz:4816/
Peaceful: http://murucraft.xyz:4817/
[Image: gWu2Jq2.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ProClifo For This Useful Post:
  • Lego-man945
I forgot my Minecraft password and didn't claim my builds

I'm sure they're long gone by now

Is it still an anarchy server?
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(26th October 2021, 2:59 AM)Mystery Wrote: I forgot my Minecraft password and didn't claim my builds

I'm sure they're long gone by now

Is it still an anarchy server?
No, I made sure your builds got saved. Everything is still there! I only deleted chunks with inhabited time less than 1 hour.

As for anarchy server? Well, blatant griefing is not allowed, but you can still build everywhere. There are backups and rollbacks if someone griefs you.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ProClifo For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(27th October 2021, 3:47 AM)ProClifo Wrote: No, I made sure your builds got saved. Everything is still there! I only deleted chunks with inhabited time less than 1 hour.

As for anarchy server? Well, blatant griefing is not allowed, but you can still build everywhere. There are backups and rollbacks if someone griefs you.

Oh, nice. Now I just have to figure out where they were. If I can find my house then that'd be cool, but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to find that Flower Fields biome again. Hopefully I can find my pvp arena as well.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
I found yer pvp arena

[Image: LP72sp7.jpeg]