Introduction
Hi all,

I'm Brydon and I used to play PR2 around 2008-2013 (on and off). I recently came back to the game around 10 days or so ago now, mainly for nostalgia as I had a lot of fun playing back in the day. 

I am probably very late to the party, starting to play again in late 2021, however I have noticed a few names from back in the day who are still active (you most likely don't remember me) which is awesome and I have set myself some goals this time around.

My macro is setup, trying to rank up "Brydon" as high as possible using my 3 alt accounts "Sheww", "LegendofHell" and "Vaughn". All accounts are in the rank 40s currently so I am very early on in my grind, but had a lot of fun watching my progress so far.

Here are my long-term goals:

- Rank 70 on all four accounts (This will most likely consist of 66+4 on Brydon and 67+3 on the 3 alts due to folding speed. Brydon will be above Rank 70 by the time the alts get there as I am prioritising Exp on this account).
- Unlock all hats/heads/bodies/feet (including epic variants) on Brydon.

These goals will mean I will be macroing the majority of the time, but will also spend some time getting involved in the active competitions to try and unlock everything. I am particularly interested in Trial and Error and Goliathe Grand Prix Deluxe and have already been practising Smile 

That's a long enough intro. I hope to see you all around!

Brydon
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Brydon For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
Welcome back and great long term goals!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • Brydon
wb
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Brydon
Welcome back, and best of luck with those goals!
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Brydon