Levitate - Full Album
First video in 3 years! and it's just audio....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justinbob100 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Lego-man945, Mia, Northadox, TRUC
Your music gives off the vibes of what a Minecraft/Undertale crossover would give!
Very nicely done!
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Justinbob100
I really like these tracks! I think Drown's my favorite, love its tone (despite its macabre name).
Any chance of these songs being released under a free license like the CC BY-SA? I might want to use a song or two in my own projects.
The album design takes me back, too. Kinda looks like something you'd see Jiggmin make, with the smooth gradients, and the nice rough hand-drawn look to it. Kinda looks like scales. Or maybe it is. Feel free to correct me lol
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • Justinbob100
(14th December 2021, 2:59 PM)Northadox Wrote: I really like these tracks!  I think Drown's my favorite, love its tone (despite its macabre name).
Any chance of these songs being released under a free license like the CC BY-SA? I might want to use a song or two in my own projects.
The album design takes me back, too. Kinda looks like something you'd see Jiggmin make, with the smooth gradients, and the nice rough hand-drawn look to it. Kinda looks like scales. Or maybe it is. Feel free to correct me lol
Thanks Northadox! Yeah I'd consider releasing them under a free license. I'm not sure if YouTube tries to take ownership of it or not but I could probably just send you the music files if you ping me!
(14th December 2021, 4:54 PM)Justinbob100 Wrote: Thanks Northadox! Yeah I'd consider releasing them under a free license. I'm not sure if YouTube tries to take ownership of it or not but I could probably just send you the music files if you ping me!

YouTube doesn't hold the copyright of your work just because you upload it there, silly goose! If that was the case it'd be a bigger media conglomerate than Disney and the rest combined.

I no longer upload videos to YouTube, but you can apply a license to your video like this.

You can always upload the music to some file-hosting service or to a site like SoundCloud, but I'll go ahead and ping you for 'em.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]