Racer of the Week Revival!
Welcome to

[Image: Yaj7GxRDREKe6r61pzU3kQ.png]

Hosted by Sir Sp33d & Ransom500.

What do you need to be worthy of such a great title, you say?
Well, you simply need to score more points than your opponents within one hour. Sounds simple, right?

Here's how it will work. On a set date and list of levels (one campaign for now), players will compete on the Tournament Server to win races. You score points depending on how many racers you defeat. 1 point for a race with 2-players, 2 for a 3-player race, and an outstanding 3 points if you grab that sweet full race victory! Judges will be watching the chat to record who wins the races (the Tournament server announces all the winners!), and to make sure everything runs smoothly and with no problems, just talk away in chat & we’ll be there to help. Tongue

Speaking of that, here are 5 rules you should be aware of:
1. Races will ONLY take place on the Tournament server. No stats, no hats, all skill.
2. Only race on the designated levels. Being caught racing elsewhere will nullify points earned that way, and may result in disqualification.
3. Only race with 1 account. If you are suspected of using 2 accounts to cheat, you will be tested to see if it's actually different people racing. Failure to pass such a test may result in disqualification. Boosting someone is also disallowed for the sake of fairness.
4. If players are exposed or reported for boosting you will be watched carefully by a judge. Example, playing with a friend then quitting at the start to give them free points. Using items to hit other players racing and not your friends. Also, playing the exact same map over & over again will not be allowed, it’s called farming points, sorry. There are many more ways to cheat, but I won’t go on. Any questions if cheating, message us.
5. At the end of the hour, watch out for the judge's announcement. Races started before time but finished after that end after will count, but any race started after it will not be taken into consideration. (Taken on our watch, so please don’t complain).

Points will be tallied, and after everything has been verified, the person with the most points will be crowned the Racer of the Week! The winner will receive the Epic Stick Parts. Upon a tie, a sudden death race will follow. Should the winner have already won Racer of the Week prior to the current week, the prize will be given to the runner-up, and so on. At the end of the season (every 2-3 months), their MIGHT be a secret prize for the big winner as well!

If you’re wondering how to become a judge please message Sir Sp33d we’re looking for some help! If you’re a judge & still want to participate, that’s fine.

Here are the time zone’s for racing day below:
6:00 PM - Saturday (GMT)
1:00 PM - Saturday (EST)
7:00 AM - Sunday (NZT)
9:00 PM - Saturday (EAT)
6:00 PM - Saturday (UTC)
12:00PM - Saturday (CT)
10:00AM - Saturday (PT)
2:00AM - Sunday (MYT)
7:00PM - Saturday (CET)
(If you would like your time zone added, please message Sir Sp33d).

Racer of the Week COUNTDOWN!

The 4th of March Sunday! (NZT Time) is when the contest start’s, so come, have fun, and may the best racer win! Big Grin  

Contact Details:

Ransom’s info:
> Ransom500 (PR2)
> @Ransom5hunna (JV)
> Ransom500#5682 (Discord)

Sir Sp33d’s info:
> Sir Sp33d or Angel (PR2)
> @Mulley (JV)
> Mulley [Sir Sp33d]#2833 (Discord)

Past Winners:
Vipa - 53 / Date: 26 January 2018
898ppp - 42 / Date: 2 February 2018
Dizasters - 23 / Date: 16 February 2018
Sir Sp33d - 1 / Date: 25 February 2018
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mulley For This Useful Post:
  • Ransom5hunna, Robobot, Shane1334, TRUC, XeNo, Zelante
I'm horrible at racing.
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
(14th January 2018, 5:31 PM)Stunt Wrote: I'm horrible at racing.

That’s alright man! Doesn’t really matter if you’re bad, average, or even pro! It’s open for everyone. Also it’s campaign level’s for now, so should be sweet & easy. Just come along, or tell people about it! Big Grin

(14th January 2018, 5:39 PM)Mulley Wrote: That’s alright man! Doesn’t really matter if you’re bad, average, or even pro! It’s open for everyone. Also it’s campaign level’s for now, so should be sweet & easy. Just come along, or tell people about it! Big Grin

Whatever you say ghandi
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stunt For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
No RotW will be held tomorrow guys, UNLESS Tournament server magically starts to work before the time countdown ends, I’ll be adding a new set date time if it is not working before hand, in the mean time, cross your fingers it works! >.<

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mulley For This Useful Post:
  • XeNo
alright everybody tommorow is the day prepare your self and get your racing feet on i look foward to seeing everybody all suited up and ready to kick some ass LETS RACE!!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ransom5hunna For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
(26th January 2018, 1:09 AM)Ransom5hunna Wrote: alright everybody tommorow is the day prepare your self and get your racing feet on i look foward to seeing everybody all suited up and ready to kick some ass LETS RACE!!

& if you’d like to know exactly when, click the link in the thread “Racer of the Week COUNTDOWN!”, or this one below for the time beginning.

Racer of the Week COUNTDOWN!

30 MINS UNTILL RACER OF THE WEEK WE WILL BE RACING ON THE CAMPAIGN PROVIDED BY THE TOURNEY SERVER I HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE AND I HOPE WE ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY SOME QUAILTY RACING ME AND SPEED WILL BE THERE TO ATTEND THE EVENT OURSELVES AND MAKE SURE THINGS GO AS PLANNED I HOPE WE HAVE A GREAT FIRST RACE AND ENJOY GUYZ
  • Mulley
5 MINS TILL START..
  • Mulley
Winner! Vipa - 53
Runner up! Ransom500 - 46
3rd, Topkek - 7
4th, Sir Sp33d - 6
5th, Hasa00200 - 3
6th equal, Shane1334, Glitch Racer - 0

(not much people, but still great!, could've been better though, We'll try make a good time so more people are available to join since heaps of people were messaging me saying not able to make it).

Thanks for everyone coming along! Smile

Also, timer has been updated for next week! hope ya'll can make it this time Tongue

GUYS RACER OF THE WEEK IN GONNA START IN 1 HOUR THIS IS OUR LAST WEEK BEFORE WE GET OFFICAILY APPROVED AND THEM WE CAN HAND OUT PRIZES
ITS STARTED
Ransom500
898ppp
Appah

TerminalZz

$hake Junt

LP

Epic eric
guys the contest is going to be subbbmited for apporvial wish us luck
  • Mulley
Racer of the Week has officially been approved to award the Epic Stick Parts to the winners!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Bluelightning, Mulley, Ransom5hunna, Robobot
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL OUT THIS SATURDAY HEAD TO THE COUNTDOWN FOR MORE INFO AND GOOD LUCK
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/ge...nt=cursive
  • Zelante
I'm READY! I've only got one problem though.. I doubt I can race properly at 2am lol
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
MISTAKE GUYS ROTW IS TODAY AT 1: PM NOT AM I APOLOGIZE FOR MESSING ANYONE UP ILL MAKE A NEW COUNTDOWN AND @Zelante ITS TODAY IF U SEE THIS MESSAGE IN TIME I HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/ge...nt=cursive

IMMA MEGA NOOB
  • Zelante
STARTS IN 15 MINS!!!!