Color Coded Players
Different colored squares on the mini map so you can tell who's who, instead of making all opponents a blue square. Maybe even a way to choose what color you display as, or randomly generate a color for each player. Then leave the usernames on the left hand side and color coordinate them with their mini map color.

It's been recently suggested to say what place each racer is in, but this would be much easier to add.

[Image: c09A0nP.png]
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Ashley766, Battlealvin2009, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, David, Northadox
I like this idea. Random generation would have to have some additional parameters to ensure the colors are different enough to really stand out, wouldn't want 2 different players with slightly varying shades of blue. Choosing your own color sounds interesting, but there'd have to be something in place that chooses a different color in the instance 2 players have the same color chosen

Another way I was thinking it could be done is have it decided by which place you are starting the race, which is of course determined by when you clicked on the level. This would make things simple by only having 4 colors
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
Not a bad idea @Mystery It would make sense, instead of having the same colored squared as everyone else. Since you suggested this idea, I'm going to have to add an enhancement to mine, since this idea is related.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
Cool idea
Altho the names you put on the left it might be good to have an extra white/black border around it (dependant on the colour) so that the name doesn't blend into the blocks

The thing with placements (to whoever suggested that one) is that it'd be impossible pretty much, some levels go right -> left, some loop on themself, etc.
plus even having checkpoints people could still glitch past and it wouldn't work retroactively
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
I don’t see colour so no
no race just people no platforn just racists
Yemlo and Co.
About damn time someone titles the thread with the correct spelling
Added in 167!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.