PR2Reports Account
This is now obsolete. Please use Ask a Mod to report inappropriate things without an in-game report function. Thanks! Smile

You may have noticed a new face on the PR2 Staff Team. Meet PR2Reports!

[Image: pB7rDaa.png]

This gentleman will be needing your help rounding up all of the inappropriate usernames, levels and guilds on PR2.

To report an inappropriate username, send PR2Reports a PM with this body:

Username: Inappropriate Name Here
Comments: Any supporting comments, like chat behavior, etc

To report an inappropriate level, send PR2Reports a PM with this body:

Level Name: Level Name Here
Creator Name: Level Creator’s Username Here
Comments: What’s inappropriate in this level?

To report an inappropriate guild or guild prose, send PR2Reports a PM with this body:
Guild Name or ID: Guild Name/ID Here
Comments: What’s inappropriate in this guild?

Together, we can keep PR2 clean, fun, and enjoyable for all! Big Grin

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bilal
Pretty neat to clean out all of the "trash" you could say in the Pr2 community haha. The person looking through the PMs on that account will have a fun time.
Can an account report itself in order to get a name change? HINT HINT SUPERGAY
(26th November 2017, 10:35 PM)Stunt Wrote: Can an account report itself in order to get a name change? HINT HINT SUPERGAY

They can report themselves to get a ban What

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • bilal
(26th November 2017, 10:46 PM)bls1999 Wrote:
(26th November 2017, 10:35 PM)Stunt Wrote: Can an account report itself in order to get a name change? HINT HINT SUPERGAY

Well if the account is ban worthy why can't the name be changed?....
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉

LMAO, i love that emoji^^
(26th November 2017, 10:50 PM)Stunt Wrote:

It's always been the user's responsibility to keep their account information appropriate.

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • bilal
(26th November 2017, 11:08 PM)bls1999 Wrote:

It's always been the user's responsibility to keep their account information appropriate.
yet it managed to get rank 40 with cb and get un noticed by all the mods?... I definitely made then when I was 12 as a troll account and then somehow it never got banned
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stunt For This Useful Post:
  • Nova
(26th November 2017, 11:35 PM)Stunt Wrote:
(26th November 2017, 11:08 PM)bls1999 Wrote:

yet it managed to get rank 40 with cb and get un noticed by all the mods?... I definitely made then when I was 12 as a troll account and then somehow it never got banned

Post in Ask a Mod and I'll look into it.

Is it a bot? Or do Mod/Admin’s go on this account to have a look?
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(29th November 2017, 2:32 PM)Mulley Wrote: Is it a bot? Or do Mod/Admin’s go on this account to have a look?

Nope not a bot, staff will go on this account every so often to check for any reports.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Mulley
I have reported a few things, Admin’s or Mod’s have a look. >Smile
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mulley For This Useful Post:
  • Stxtics