Poll: Do you think the game is dead?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The result of this poll remains hidden until the poll closes.

Why PR2 is DEAD? – The Truth!
Introduction/Purpose: I'm going to share my personal thoughts and opinions, regarding people saying that PR2 is virtually dead because I hear people say this a lot. For those of you who are still enjoying this game, don't take this as an offense. This isn't an attack, just the truth. I'm going to provide my analysis of the situation and possibly solve the problem.

Truth/Problem: By now, it's no surprise that Pr2 isn't getting as much love as it used to. Mostly, people have migrated to a new game, they've gotten extremely bored, or there's nothing left to keep people on the edge of their seats, wanting to play this game everyday. All the legends have left over 10 years ago because all they cared about was macroing and ranking themselves up.

There's nothing wrong with that, I'm just saying that that's what you can usually expect out of them; you rarely see these guys play any levels, unless you either requested it, or if there was a prize that they wanted.

Now of days, most people are macroing their accounts up, instead of racing against each other like they used to. Once everyone reaches their rank goals, they're done with this game. Just like the legends were.

This game was essentially at it's peak during 2009, when you had a ton of people play the hell out of this game. Once it reached 2013, the games began to burn out. Why? Because people are tired of seeing the same layouts, backgrounds, play styles, animations, sound effects, etc.

At least 3/4ths of the current roster are unimpressed by the hats, weapons, and the levels. Obviously, that's not their fault. I'm not blaming anyone, just uncovering the truth.

Solution: How will I solve the problem or save Pr2 from dying any further? Well, by the end of this week, I'm going to show you what parts of this game could use a decent tune up, or what could be added to keep people from being burned out. I've decided to put off some parts from my second project, and focus on this, first because it seems to be more important.

This will be Project 1B instead, and should be done by this Saturday night, so stay tuned. Any thoughts or opinions you want to add, be my guest.

[Image: M5VBjwQ.jpg]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Delphinoid

Messages In This Thread
Why PR2 is DEAD? – The Truth! - by Different - 15th March 2022, 7:50 PM
RE: Why PR2 is DEAD? – The Truth! - by Northadox - 15th March 2022, 8:15 PM
RE: Why PR2 is DEAD? – The Truth! - by *Izi-Blissers* - 19th March 2022, 9:36 AM
RE: Why PR2 is DEAD? – The Truth! - by Speedblur - 19th March 2022, 7:06 PM