Poll: You get thrown in jail for 10 years over a fight that isn’t your fault. What are you going to do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The result of this poll remains hidden until the poll closes.

The Justice System is Screwed Up!
(20th April 2022, 11:49 AM)Mystery Wrote: Thanks! Glad you liked it haha. I have considered writing my own book, and have even tried in the past. Problem I have is making it a full length. And honestly, this thread gave me a lot to work with.

You just need to collect all your thoughts and practice writing them down on pieces of paper. Even though on average, it takes months to write a book... you have a great story and we know who the characters are, so it's just a matter of time and dedication on your end.

On the flip side, I will be doing more threads like this, every week or so. They'll just improve over time, as I read the comments. I learned a lot from your story, though.

Messages In This Thread
The Justice System is Screwed Up! - by Different - 19th April 2022, 3:26 PM
RE: The Justice System is Screwed Up! - by Uptight 534 - 19th April 2022, 4:00 PM
RE: The Justice System is Screwed Up! - by Different - 19th April 2022, 4:07 PM
RE: The Justice System is Screwed Up! - by Lego-man945 - 19th April 2022, 7:32 PM
RE: The Justice System is Screwed Up! - by Mia - 20th April 2022, 2:14 AM
RE: The Justice System is Screwed Up! - by Different - 20th April 2022, 11:32 AM
RE: The Justice System is Screwed Up! - by Mia - 20th April 2022, 11:49 AM
RE: The Justice System is Screwed Up! - by Different - 20th April 2022, 11:56 AM
RE: The Justice System is Screwed Up! - by Kribbles - 20th April 2022, 2:25 PM