Poll: What do you do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I do whatever it takes to find out who did it
11.11%
1 11.11%
I release even more flash games
0%
0 0%
I quit
0%
0 0%
I delete all my games
0%
0 0%
I "accidentally" lose the database to the forum, then marry a cute lady in real life, never to be seen again
88.89%
8 88.89%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Flash Game Conspiracy
You are the owner of a forum dedicated to playing flash games that you develop. You are about to release your hottest new game, a sequel to your most popular game. The day before you release this game, you celebrate in your house together an old friend, whom is a former admin beloved by the community. As you turn your back for a brief second, your friend gets shot in the stomach.

You with your friend

As he is pronounced dead in the hospital, you reconvene with the other admins from your forum and start digging into a major conspiracy to stop your game from releasing. There are numerous elements involved, including government agencies, who have a deep fiery hate against indie platformer games on the internet.

People who might be complicit

As you uncover more details about this conspiracy, you find out that people in your own community are involved. As the day progresses, many members try to help you find the answer, and more people end up dying as a result of this.

Community member that is probably involved

As the owner of such a community, how do you react to this? Would you be surprised that there's such a deep seated hate in the games that you make, such that people are willing to kill and start a geopolitical crisis to stop it from releasing?
[Image: gWu2Jq2.png]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ProClifo For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Delphinoid, Magniloquent, Northadox
lmao! I'm glad I can inspire someone to make threads that are similar to mine, but with different stories! Quick tip: never vote on your own thread. Trust me on this one. I've seen people do this before, then receive backlash. I never vote on my own thread because of that.

Anyways, great story and I hope you get tons of feedback from people! I'm interested in seeing how this turns out.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • oxy
I would go AWOL on the community, let the hosting website expire, and then return about two years later on a website that is as fake as a $6.50 bill.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Delphinoid, Master Raiden, Northadox, oxy, ProClifo, TRUC
I blame the tabs for this.
Not the tabs...
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • Delphinoid