Ar e you an vegan
(26th April 2022, 8:36 AM)*Izi-Blissers* Wrote: Personally I don't care if someone is vegan. However, the absolute rubbish that comes out of their mouth is barbaric. I don't force my eating habits and diet on them, but they have alien ways of trying to force us non-vegans to become vegan.
Like, sit down Brenda what does it matter to you what I'm putting in my mouth, acting like you've never shoved some meat down your throat - know your place girl.
Lmaoooooooooo
Yemlo and Co.
@Delphinoid pretty much hit on most of the points I was going to make. I don't hate vegans or veganism, though it's fun to clown the ones that try to get me to be vegan. I respect the dietary/lifestyle choices of others and I expect that others will respect mine.

Something I learned recently is that some people are vegan because of the negative effect that the meat industry has on the environment. From what I know, there are ways to eat sustainably while including meat in your diet. Additionally, I know a few people who have this philosophy but still drive everywhere versus taking public transit. Now, that's not to make the "whataboutism" argument -- I'm just saying that there are ways to more substantially mitigate the effects of climate change other than changing your diet.

(26th April 2022, 8:36 AM)*Izi-Blissers* Wrote: Personally I don't care if someone is vegan. However, the absolute rubbish that comes out of their mouth is barbaric. I don't force my eating habits and diet on them, but they have alien ways of trying to force us non-vegans to become vegan.
Like, sit down Brenda what does it matter to you what I'm putting in my mouth, acting like you've never shoved some meat down your throat - know your place girl.

crying

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.