BONE Chilling Announcement!
Exclamation 
Damn, I didn't want to have to do this, but you people leave me no choice. I'm going to pull a thread out of the vault, that's going to send chills down your spine and change the way you think about life. This thread will be like no other thread that you've seen on JV before, and it's not for the faint of heart.

I've been holding this thread back because I thought it would be too much for this small community to handle. But now, I see that it's time because I'm learning what you people like and dislike, based on my recent threads.

EVERYBODY can relate to this! If you're one of those people who's been living in the dark and are unaware of what's here already, then I feel sorry for you in 4 years. Anyways, this thread should be posted by the end of the week. Don't say I didn't warn you.

If you think you have an idea of what I'm talking about... well, you only know 1/4 of what's to come; just be prepared! If this upcoming thread gets closed, than that's because it was too much for this small community to handle; remember that! Label me whatever you want... IDGAF ☠️
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Matt
(22nd May 2022, 6:58 AM)Different Wrote: Damn, I didn't want to have to do this, but you people leave me no choice. I'm going to pull a thread out of the vault, that's going to send chills down your spine and change the way you think about life. This thread will be like no other thread that you've seen on JV before, and it's not for the faint of heart.

I've been holding this thread back because I thought it would be too much for this small community to handle. But now, I see that it's time because I'm learning what you people like and dislike, based on my recent threads.

EVERYBODY can relate to this! If you're one of those people who's been living in the dark and are unaware of what's here already, then I feel sorry for you in 4 years. Anyways, this thread should be posted by the end of the week. Don't say I didn't warn you.

If you think you have an idea of what I'm talking about... well, you only know 1/4 of what's to come; just be prepared! If this upcoming thread gets closed, than that's because it was too much for this small community to handle; remember that! Label me whatever you want... IDGAF ☠️

Yemlo forums
Yemlo and Co.