Poll: Who should be the next CA?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The result of this poll remains hidden until the poll closes.

CA Election – July 2022
Vote for the next JV Community Ambassador! They'll be co-CA with the appointed one, to be chosen after the election is finished.

Statement from @Camer the Dragon:

Camer the Dragon Wrote:Thanks to everyone for the support thus far! Aside from what I said in my first thread, I've been a moderator for Super Animal Royale during the past couple of years both for their game and their Discord server of over 100,000 members. I always strive to relay feedback directly from the community to the developers and that is what I shall strive to do if I am elected as CA on JV, to relay feedback from the community to the admins so that all ideas can be heard and discussed. Vote for me as CA if you wish to make this happen! 👍

Statement from @Stunt:

Stunt Wrote:Hello brothrens, thank you for pushing me this far! Cast your final vote if you would like to have an active, diversified community ambassador, and want to get destroyed by Sir Sirlington Big Grin
PS.Bls told me to give a statement, so dm me if you want my bank statement to pay off my loans

Statement from @Ashley766:

Ashley766 Wrote:Thank you all for your support this far! I would definitely love to show support to this community again and give honest feedback! I won't let you down so vote for me please if you would like ^^

Please keep this thread clean. Campaigning or attacks on candidates will be deleted.

Voting ends on Monday, August 1 at midnight EDT. Results will be made public after the voting closes (names will not be attached).

Note: While @Mag received enough thanks to run in this election, he dropped out to allow the candidate with the next highest number to participate.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Magniloquent, Matt, Stunt
where is my stantment
Yemlo and Co.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
Congratulations to @Stunt on being elected as CA!
We've decided to appoint @Camer the Dragon to the appointed CA position!

Thanks for voting! See you in 6 months. Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Different, Master Raiden, Matt, Stunt