Poll: What do you think of the image in this video?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It's real
0%
0 0%
It's fake
42.86%
3 42.86%
It's a palm tree
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

BONE Chilling - I warned you!
Warning, this blog will make you feel extremely uncomfortable. If you think you can't handle it, then please leave, now! Anyways, this is a taste of what I was talking about, a few months ago, if you remember my "BONE CHILLING" pitch. Just analyze this for a moment, then tell me whether you think it's real, fake, or a palm tree.

If you can't handle something like this, then you won't be ready for my dark and twisted thread. Despite all the other boring ass threads you read on JV (no offense to anybody), this one stretches the imagination.

If you think we're alone in this universe, then you are sadly mistaken. Dissect this before the actual thread gets posted.

https://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/n...-1.2934181

[Image: oZk1qaD.jpg]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • tadtad
Probably some kind of tree that plays a trick on your eyes.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
You know, I think I saw one the other day. Here is this incredibly grainy photo that I took that proves I am correct:
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Dan-83, David, IceThatsCool, Magniloquent, Panther, tadtad, ThePizzaEater1000
bro don't play, give us something actually bone chilling
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden, Uptight 534
(29th July 2022, 2:34 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: You know, I think I saw one the other day. Here is this incredibly grainy photo that I took that proves I am correct:

This is the problem... people start off joking about this stuff, until they see it in real life. Then all of a sudden it's not funny anymore, is it? Why this image was shot in poor quality, is beyond me. It's not photoshopped, trust me. It's been proven, before. If you saw this in real life, it would scare the shit outta you, trust me. Do you believe in extraterrestrials/aliens?

(29th July 2022, 5:21 PM)David Wrote: bro don't play, give us something actually bone chilling
You actually think this is a joke? This isn't a joke. What you see in this video is real. Read the Youtube comments section. I know I'm not the only one. This isn't some kind of photoshop work. Why these images are captured in bad quality is beyond me. If you saw this in real life, it would scare the shit outta you, trust me. Do you believe in extraterrestrials/aliens?
(29th July 2022, 5:31 PM)Different Wrote: This is the problem... people start off joking about this stuff, until they see it in real life. Then all of a sudden it's not funny anymore, is it? Why this image was shot in poor quality, is beyond me. It's not photoshopped, trust me. It's been proven, before. If you saw this in real life, it would scare the shit outta you, trust me. Do you believe in extraterrestrials/aliens?

You actually think this is a joke? This isn't a joke. What you see in this video is real. Read the Youtube comments section. I know I'm not the only one. This isn't some kind of photoshop work. Why these images are captured in bad quality is beyond me. If you saw this in real life, it would scare the shit outta you, trust me. Do you believe in extraterrestrials/aliens?

Photoshopped or not it's not a demon or alien or whatever, plain old objects can look like something else in the right lighting, angle, camera quality, etc

I believe aliens are out there yes, there's no way there isn't life beyond Earth. However, it's extremely unlikely any have visited us. If you want something with actual credibility to look at then research the Pentagon UFO videos and other Navy incidents that have been confirmed and now have actual teams built to figure out how these occurrences happened, here's an interview of some of the pilots that were involved in one of these events 

Very unlikely it's aliens, but it's extremely intriguing either way
(29th July 2022, 8:01 PM)David Wrote: Photoshopped or not it's not a demon or alien or whatever, plain old objects can look like something else in the right lighting, angle, camera quality, etc

Not this time. People say it's a palm tree, but a palm tree doesn't have legs. Clearly, this one does. I'm telling you, if this image was in HD, you would have a whole new perspective. I just wish people would figure out how to capture this supernatural phenomenon in HD. It's always cringe when they upload in bad quality.

(29th July 2022, 8:01 PM)David Wrote: I believe aliens are out there yes, there's no way there isn't life beyond Earth. However, it's extremely unlikely any have visited us. If you want something with actual credibility to look at then research the Pentagon UFO videos and other Navy incidents that have been confirmed and now have actual teams built to figure out how these occurrences happened, here's an interview of some of the pilots that were involved in one of these events 

Very unlikely it's aliens, but it's extremely intriguing either way

What do you mean? They're already here. They just don't come out in the public and show themselves purposely, unless someone films them.

I watched the video, and those UFOs maybe something beyond aliens. You need to consider extraterrestrials, too. Extraterrestrials meaning fallen angels. It's funny how the black guy, during the beginning of the video, dismissed it as "whacky" or "nutty".

60 Minutes won't tell you what those UFOs really are because they're a government controlled, tv network. Yes, it's intriguing to see what they've come up with, but they're not telling me the whole story. Now here's a more powerful question: Do you believe in Angels, Fallen Angels, and Demons... aka extraterrestrials? Different from aliens.
(29th July 2022, 8:34 PM)Different Wrote: Not this time. People say it's a palm tree, but a palm tree doesn't have legs. Clearly, this one does. I'm telling you, if this image was in HD, you would have a whole new perspective. I just wish people would figure out how to capture this supernatural phenomenon in HD. It's always cringe when they upload in bad quality.

What do you mean? They're already here. They just don't come out in the public and show themselves purposely, unless someone films them.

I watched the video, and those UFOs maybe something beyond aliens. You need to consider extraterrestrials, too. Extraterrestrials meaning fallen angels. It's funny how the black guy, during the beginning of the video, dismissed it as "whacky" or "nutty".

60 Minutes won't tell you what those UFOs really are because they're a government controlled, tv network. Yes, it's intriguing to see what they've come up with, but they're not telling me the whole story. Now here's a more powerful question: Do you believe in Angels, Fallen Angels, and Demons... aka extraterrestrials? Different from aliens.

The government doesn't know what those UFO's are, no one does

I don't believe in angels or fallen angels or demons, or ghosts, Loch Ness Monster, etc
(29th July 2022, 8:57 PM)David Wrote: The government doesn't know what those UFO's are, no one does

I don't believe in angels or fallen angels or demons, or ghosts, Loch Ness Monster, etc

Yikes! I'm gonna send you some proof that we're not alone in this universe. It's scary how mankind walks around blind to the spirit world. I'm trying to see if I can help you understand what we're all dealing with, before my thread comes up. I say this because I've seen some things IRL that I wasn't supposed to see. I've also captured it on my phone.

What do you think is going to happen after you die? There has to be a spiritual being, living in your flesh.
(29th July 2022, 8:57 PM)David Wrote: The government doesn't know what those UFO's are, no one does

I have met the Loch Ness Monster before. He knocked on my door one day and said, “I need about tree fiddy.”

To avoid Poe’s Law: This is a South Park reference. 
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • David
Thank you for chilling my bones it is 81 degrees in my room
i failed the mario twitter challenge
I think it's easy to mistake it for something else when the image is so grainy. People end up seeing what they want to see. The chances that it's something that no one has ever seen before is quite low, so I'd probably guess it's just a tree.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(29th July 2022, 9:24 PM)Different Wrote: Yikes! I'm gonna send you some proof that we're not alone in this universe. It's scary how mankind walks around blind to the spirit world. I'm trying to see if I can help you understand what we're all dealing with, before my thread comes up. I say this because I've seen some things IRL that I wasn't supposed to see. I've also captured it on my phone.

What do you think is going to happen after you die? There has to be a spiritual being, living in your flesh.

Aight let's see ur phone footage

As for what happens after we die, my belief is likely nothing happens
(29th July 2022, 9:49 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: I think it's easy to mistake it for something else when the image is so grainy. People end up seeing what they want to see. The chances that it's something that no one has ever seen before is quite low, so I'd probably guess it's just a tree.

Everyone is saying that it's a demon/fallen angel. The only problem is that it was captured in a grainy photo. People need to learn how to capture things in HD. If that is a palm tree, then that's a mysteriously odd-looking palm tree, don't you think? I know it's hard to see, but if you look closely, there's no base at the bottom of it. The link below is somewhat of a better view.

(29th July 2022, 9:51 PM)David Wrote: Aight let's see ur phone footage

As for what happens after we die, my belief is likely nothing happens

It was captured on an old, AT&T cell phone. I wish I still had it, but it got deleted by accident. If you have any ideas as to how I can retrieve a deleted phone, then I'd be glad to share it with you.
(29th July 2022, 10:03 PM)Different Wrote: Everyone is saying that it's a demon/fallen angel. The only problem is that it was captured in a grainy photo. People need to learn how to capture things in HD. If that is a palm tree, then that's a mysteriously odd-looking palm tree, don't you think? I know it's hard to see, but if you look closely, there's no base at the bottom of it. The link below is somewhat of a better view.

It was captured on an old, AT&T cell phone. I wish I still had it, but it got deleted by accident. If you have any ideas as to how I can retrieve a deleted phone, then I'd be glad to share it with you.

bro this is all a bad troll attempt, I know ur just trying to keep activity going but there's better ways
(29th July 2022, 11:04 PM)David Wrote: bro this is all a bad troll attempt, I know ur just trying to keep activity going but there's better ways

What, you think I'd make that up?? I don't troll or lie about stuff like that, period. Call it what you want, but I know for sure, I'm telling the truth. If I was so heavily focused on keeping the activity going, then I would have kept picking your brain, earlier. You know why I stopped? Because I wanted to give you a chance to think about your answer to my question, earlier.

It's very important to know what happens after death because that's when you really start to see things you don't want to see. That's a promise, not a troll attempt.
That just looks like a Luna Moth stuck on a window at night and the picture was taken so it's lined up with the ground, lol
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(30th July 2022, 11:31 AM)TRUC Wrote: That just looks like a Luna Moth stuck on a window at night and the picture was taken so it's lined up with the ground, lol

Not quite. Pay very close attention to the wings in this picture, vs. a Luna Moth. The wings and body structure, is oddly-shaped in the original picture vs. a Luna Moth.
(29th July 2022, 11:17 PM)Different Wrote: What, you think I'd make that up?? I don't troll or lie about stuff like that, period. Call it what you want, but I know for sure, I'm telling the truth. If I was so heavily focused on keeping the activity going, then I would have kept picking your brain, earlier. You know why I stopped? Because I wanted to give you a chance to think about your answer to my question, earlier.

It's very important to know what happens after death because that's when you really start to see things you don't want to see. That's a promise, not a troll attempt.

"It was captured on an old, AT&T cell phone. I wish I still had it, but it got deleted by accident. If you have any ideas as to how I can retrieve a deleted phone, then I'd be glad to share it with you."

It sounds like you're just making things up, that reply gives me compulsive liar vibes and is likely the case given some of your history (lying about having a BMW or whatever it was, for example). I don't think you actually believe that picture is a fallen angel or demon, you just keep saying it is to keep the activity going

You've made some really unique and interesting threads that while often ridiculous are fun to read and reply to, but this one just comes off as troll-like especially since you been hyping "bone chilling" for a while. If you do legit believe it is what you say it is then my bad but that doesn't seem to be the case
fake adn gay
Yemlo and Co.