Poll: What do you think of the image in this video?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It's real
0%
0 0%
It's fake
42.86%
3 42.86%
It's a palm tree
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

BONE Chilling - I warned you!
Now that TRUC mentioned Luna Moth, I can't unsee it. Which I think a Luna Moth is a more likely explanation than a fallen angel.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(30th July 2022, 4:35 PM)David Wrote: "It was captured on an old, AT&T cell phone. I wish I still had it, but it got deleted by accident. If you have any ideas as to how I can retrieve a deleted phone, then I'd be glad to share it with you."

It sounds like you're just making things up, that reply gives me compulsive liar vibes and is likely the case given some of your history (lying about having a BMW or whatever it was, for example). I don't think you actually believe that picture is a fallen angel or demon, you just keep saying it is to keep the activity going

You've made some really unique and interesting threads that while often ridiculous are fun to read and reply to, but this one just comes off as troll-like especially since you been hyping "bone chilling" for a while. If you do legit believe it is what you say it is then my bad but that doesn't seem to be the case

I'm deadass serious. I do not have that photo anymore. Also yes, it was a demon. No, it's not a pathetic attempt to keep the activity of this thread, going. If you have ANY information at all, as to how I can retrieve deleted photos from my old phone, then I swear I'll show it to you. I'm not playing around with you. You call it "compulsive liar vibes" because I've told you something you don't want to hear... smh. The photo was captured 12 years ago, ok? I'm not switching my story up or anything. I purposely deleted it because it was too intimidating for me to handle at the time.

But seriously, tell me anything that you know about retrieving deleted photos off a cell phone, and I swear I'll be glad to show it to you, once I figure out the rest. I've been trying to get it for years, no shit. Also, don't bring up that whole car thing from last year, damn! I'm trying to drop the past ffs, but people won't let it go!

I'm trying to be nice by holding back on this thread a little bit because it's far too powerful for this small community to handle. I'm telling you man, it gets really dark and twisted. I'll be speaking about stuff like dark magic, sixth sense, extraterrestrials, possession. Are you sure you're ready for this kind of thing?... Because there's levels to this.

The first mistake you made, was telling me that you don't believe in Angels and Fallen Angels. You've got to be kidding me. We all deal with them everyday. They visit you at night and watch you while you're sleeping. When you have nightmares, the demons show up and torment you while you're sleeping. Trust me, I'm speaking from experience. I've literally had a dark creature with wings, come to visit me. Why? I have no idea.

So be prepared because it's going to be a bumpy and uncomfortable ride for the next thread.
(30th July 2022, 10:10 PM)Different Wrote: I'm deadass serious. I do not have that photo anymore. Also yes, it was a demon. No, it's not a pathetic attempt to keep the activity of this thread, going. If you have ANY information at all, as to how I can retrieve deleted photos from my old phone, then I swear I'll show it to you. I'm not playing around with you. You call it "compulsive liar vibes" because I've told you something you don't want to hear... smh. The photo was captured 12 years ago, ok? I'm not switching my story up or anything. I purposely deleted it because it was too intimidating for me to handle at the time.

But seriously, tell me anything that you know about retrieving deleted photos off a cell phone, and I swear I'll be glad to show it to you, once I figure out the rest. I've been trying to get it for years, no shit. Also, don't bring up that whole car thing from last year, damn! I'm trying to drop the past ffs, but people won't let it go!

I'm trying to be nice by holding back on this thread a little bit because it's far too powerful for this small community to handle. I'm telling you man, it gets really dark and twisted. I'll be speaking about stuff like dark magic, sixth sense, extraterrestrials, possession. Are you sure you're ready for this kind of thing?... Because there's levels to this.

The first mistake you made, was telling me that you don't believe in Angels and Fallen Angels. You've got to be kidding me. We all deal with them everyday. They visit you at night and watch you while you're sleeping. When you have nightmares, the demons show up and torment you while you're sleeping. Trust me, I'm speaking from experience. I've literally had a dark creature with wings, come to visit me. Why? I have no idea.

So be prepared because it's going to be a bumpy and uncomfortable ride for the next thread.

If you used the cell phone for a while after you had deleted it then it's probably been overwritten and gone forever

Sorry about bringing up the car thing, it just seems like lies were continuing so I brought up a proven instance

I don't think any thread you make will be "too powerful" for this community lol, I don't think most people here even believe in that kind of stuff like you do but maybe I'm wrong. I just know things like dark magic, possession, etc aren't real and you will never convince me because there's no proof, there's always an explanation for "evidence" that people bring up to "prove" these things. If I saw legit proof I'd of course change my mind, but all "proof" has never gone anywhere so it's a waste of time to ever entertain

I guess I tend to overlook that some people legit believe in photos like the one you posted, it's just common sense to me that stuff is faked or misinterpreted. My bad bro
(30th July 2022, 10:33 PM)David Wrote: If you used the cell phone for a while after you had deleted it then it's probably been overwritten and gone forever

Sorry about bringing up the car thing, it just seems like lies were continuing so I brought up a proven instance

Yeah, I tried to see if I could use my SIM card to retrieve it, but I'm having a hard time doing so. I may have to go online and find someone who knows about this stuff. Also, no worries bro. People get stuck on that sort of thing, until something changes, you know.

(30th July 2022, 10:33 PM)David Wrote: I don't think any thread you make will be "too powerful" for this community lol, I don't think most people here even believe in that kind of stuff like you do but maybe I'm wrong. I just know things like dark magic, possession, etc aren't real and you will never convince me because there's no proof, there's always an explanation for "evidence" that people bring up to "prove" these things. If I saw legit proof I'd of course change my mind, but all "proof" has never gone anywhere so it's a waste of time to ever entertain

I guess I tend to overlook that some people legit believe in photos like the one you posted, it's just common sense to me that stuff is faked or misinterpreted. My bad bro

Oh really lol? Welp, I guess I'm going to have to go hard, then. Also, they don't believe because they don't understand what lies on this earth. Everyone needs legitimate proof (which I can understand that). So, I will be providing proof. Dark magic is very real and dangerous. The stuff that David Blane does is dark magic, and not choreographed. He's got demons helping him.

But yeah bro, no hard feelings at all. I knew I would be met with all sorts of challenges, so I'll be prepared with all kinds of proof. It's "BONE CHILLING" because people don't understand that they unknowingly do stuff sometimes, letting demonic spirits in the door. I want you to check out this video. Maybe you'll begin to form a different opinion.

(30th July 2022, 10:49 PM)Different Wrote: The stuff that David Blane does is dark magic, and not choreographed. He's got demons helping me.

David Blaine is not doing dark magic, he's just very dedicated to what he does. What has he done that makes you think it's dark magic?
(30th July 2022, 8:58 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Now that TRUC mentioned Lunar Moth, I can't unsee it. Which I think a Lunar Moth is a more likely explanation than a fallen angel.

How do you figure that? I think the legs and wings are oddly-shaped, vs. a Lunar Moth.

(30th July 2022, 11:38 PM)David Wrote: David Blaine is not doing dark magic, he's just very dedicated to what he does. What has he done that makes you think it's dark magic?

I mean him*. My bad. Are you kidding? Sewing his mouth shut, levitating in mid air, catching a bullet with his mouth, being trapped in an ice block for weeks, sticking a needle in his arm without bleeding. Bro, the average human can't do this stuff in real life. There's no way, that's choreographed. He would not be able to get this far in the game, without demonic activity being involved.

There's no way the average person could do that in real life.
(31st July 2022, 9:35 AM)Different Wrote: I mean him*. My bad. Are you kidding? Sewing his mouth shut, levitating in mid air, catching a bullet with his mouth, being trapped in an ice block for weeks, sticking a needle in his arm without bleeding. Bro, the average human can't do this stuff in real life. There's no way, that's choreographed. He would not be able to get this far in the game, without demonic activity being involved.

There's no way the average person could do that in real life.

That's the point, he's not an average person, he spends a lot of time practicing and preparing for these stunts and they all have explanations. The needle in his arm without bleeding is from repeatedly sticking a needle in his arm to build up scar tissue so it no longer bleeds when you stick the needle through that scar tissue, sewing his mouth shut is probably a similar story. He never actually levitated, that was a basic trick with careful editing to make it look more impressive.  Catching a bullet with his mouth was simply done, he just had a lot of guts to go through with it and of course a lot of preparation. Everything else has explanations too
(31st July 2022, 1:05 PM)David Wrote: That's the point, he's not an average person, he spends a lot of time practicing and preparing for these stunts and they all have explanations. The needle in his arm without bleeding is from repeatedly sticking a needle in his arm to build up scar tissue so it no longer bleeds when you stick the needle through that scar tissue, sewing his mouth shut is probably a similar story. He never actually levitated, that was a basic trick with careful editing to make it look more impressive.  Catching a bullet with his mouth was simply done, he just had a lot of guts to go through with it and of course a lot of preparation. Everything else has explanations too

What kind of explanations are you trying to explain to me? The greatest trick that the devil has ever performed is convincing the masses that he doesn't exist. So, if they can somehow manipulate you into believing that those stunts and tricks were all done by humans, then they can trick you into believing that leprechauns exist. I'm telling you bro, without the demons helping him, he would not have made it this far in his career.

If you repeatedly stick a needle in your arm, you're going to have some sort of scar there, after bleeding instantly. The fact that there's no scar there, should raise a red flag to you. 100% of people would be dead, if they caught a bullet in their mouths. Bottom line, it doesn't matter how much you prepare for these dangerous stunts... if you try this in real life, you will either be seriously fractured, or dead. Not to mention, somebody has to teach him these things.

Oh btw, just incase you don't believe that levitation is real, check out this video. This is how David Blaine did it. This isn't something basic that you can pull off on your own. You'd need to read books and contact the right spirits. Notice what type of camera they're using. This lets you know that this stuff happened in real time with no special editing tricks. Also, for the David Blaine video, skip to 3:30.

(31st July 2022, 1:56 PM)Different Wrote: If you repeatedly stick a needle in your arm, you're going to have some sort of scar there, after bleeding instantly. The fact that there's no scar there, should raise a red flag to you. 100% of people would be dead, if they caught a bullet in their mouths. Bottom line, it doesn't matter how much you prepare for these dangerous stunts... if you try this in real life, you will either be seriously fractured, or dead. Not to mention, somebody has to teach him these things.

It's a needle, the scar will be really small and not easily picked up on camera. He didn't catch the bullet with his bare teeth, he had a metal cup sitting in his mouth that could withstand the shot and he also used a mouth guard which his throat actually got injured from during rehearsal (it was also not a very powerful round)

Gonna leave it here
(31st July 2022, 2:27 PM)David Wrote: It's a needle, the scar will be really small and not easily picked up on camera. He didn't catch the bullet with his bare teeth, he had a metal cup sitting in his mouth that could withstand the shot and he also used a mouth guard which his throat actually got injured from during rehearsal (it was also not a very powerful round)

Gonna leave it here

The needle poked out from the other side. He should have bled to death. I highly doubt that man bled the first time he tried this trick. He may have caught it with a metal cup, but that still doesn't take away the fact that there's some sort of supernatural activity involved.

David, you're gonna thank me one day, pal. You're going to walk around, 10 times smarter than before, about the mysteries of the invisible unknown. Everyone laughs about it because they've never experienced it before. Hell, you saw how I got into a heated argument with Delphinoid about this stuff. He was hardheaded. Trying to tell someone who's had experience before. All these psychologists who like to dismiss things like this and call you crazy, have psychological issues themselves.

What's something that you think I can do to prove to you that black magic, angels, fallen angels, demons, possession, and all this other stuff exists?
gake and fay.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
FINAL WARNING: Everyone seems to think this stuff is a joke, until they deal with it in real life. The fate of humanity is at stake, and you people don't even know it. You only see what's in front of you and that's it. It's preposterous because most of you don't even know that you're battling fallen angels in higher places. You ask me if I'm making this stuff up?

You have no idea what I'm about to share with you in the next thread. For those of you who are calling it fake, think again. Is the Ouija board fake? I don't think so. To whomever is reading this, you're about to feel the wrath of hidden knowledge, pretty soon. Don't be fooled by someone telling you otherwise. You're literally walking around in deception.
Keep in mind that demons and angels (humans with large wings on their backs) are products of human imagination. The chance that they actually exist in real life is about the same as centaurs existing. Do you believe that centaurs exist?

I find it pretty hard to believe that invisible beings can do so much. Can you explain how an invisible demon can defy the laws of physics and cause someone to levitate? Can you explain how an invisible demon can defy the laws of physics and stop blood from flowing out after being stabbed with a needle? Can you explain how the demon is invisible to begin with? Unless there is some scientific explanation as to how these things are possible, I don't really believe it. 

Also, David Blaine is an illusionist. "Magic" is just an optical illusion. Apparently he wasn't really levitating. He was doing something called Balducci levitation.

Despite all this, I can say with 100% certainty that demons, angels and supernatural beings are real.
[Image: Of-course-its-happening-inside-your-head...t-real.jpg]
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(31st July 2022, 10:31 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: Keep in mind that demons and angels (humans with large wings on their backs) are products of human imagination. The chance that they actually exist in real life is about the same as centaurs existing. Do you believe that centaurs exist?

I find it pretty hard to believe that invisible beings can do so much. Can you explain how an invisible demon can defy the laws of physics and cause someone to levitate? Can you explain how an invisible demon can defy the laws of physics and stop blood from flowing out after being stabbed with a needle? Can you explain how the demon is invisible to begin with? Unless there is some scientific explanation as to how these things are possible, I don't really believe it. 

Also, David Blaine is an illusionist. "Magic" is just an optical illusion. Apparently he wasn't really levitating. He was doing something called Balducci levitation.

Despite all this, I can say with 100% certainty that demons, angels and supernatural beings are real.
[Image: Of-course-its-happening-inside-your-head...t-real.jpg]

Imagination?! Lmfao! Do you realize how dangerous it is to adopt this level of thinking, nowadays. We're literally living in end times. Wake up, man! You are literally being manipulated by people in higher places, telling you that these beings don't exist. These extraterrestrial beings aren't a figure of our imagination; they're real and far more powerful than you can ever imagine.

If only you knew the level of deception going around, nowadays. Our generation has been cursed and suffered from lack of knowledge because we automatically accept the BS that we hear on the 6:00 news, which is obviously a lie. Even if you don't watch the news, you still need to be aware of phony websites teaching false information.

The laws don't apply to these extraterrestrials because they're supernatural. They're not human, period. They're far more intelligent than we are, they're physically and mentally superior than we are, they've been around for centuries, etc. When one of these beings chooses to get involved in your life, the way they see fit, they can do unfathomable things for you that you wouldn't even imagine, under certain circumstances. That's why David Blaine is where he's at today because demons are helping him.

Balducci levitation is probably something they've made up to disguise who's really pulling the strings. I knew this community wouldn't be able to understand what I'm bringing to the table because it's too powerful for them to handle. Hell, I can send you a link to every possible kind of angel, fallen angel, and demon that exists today. Everything you see in movies, video games, and anything else popular, has a strong spiritual following, trust me.

These demons and fallen angels don't give a damn about us; they're just here to take over! Wake up, before it's too late!
(31st July 2022, 9:35 AM)Different Wrote: How do you figure that? I think the legs and wings are oddly-shaped, vs. a Lunar Moth.

Because Luna Moths are proven to exist, whereas something like fallen angels haven't really been proven. All we have is this grainy photo to base it off of.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Most sane pr2 player
i failed the mario twitter challenge
The problem is, whenever you hear a story about someone capturing some kind of spirit, whether it's an angel or a demon, people seem to capture them in really bad, grainy quality. Why? I'm not sure, really. With photoshop moving strong nowadays, a lot of my proof will have to consist more of videos and links, instead. Only because people will be skeptical about whether it's real or fake.

If any of you have seen movies like Paranormal Activity, then what I'm about to provide for you, will be like that. The only difference there is that it won't be choreographed, period. If anyone is still struggling with these spirits' existence, feel free to tell me what would make you change your mind, otherwise. I'm always up for a challenge.
(1st August 2022, 8:39 PM)Different Wrote: The problem is, whenever you hear a story about someone capturing some kind of spirit, whether it's an angel or a demon, people seem to capture them in really bad, grainy quality.

Coming from someone who doesn't believe they exist, maybe if the photo was clear, it would be obvious that it's not an angel/demon. You can make anything out of it when you have uncertainty like that.
(1st August 2022, 9:18 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: Coming from someone who doesn't believe they exist, maybe if the photo was clear, it would be obvious that it's not an angel/demon. You can make anything out of it when you have uncertainty like that.

If the photo was clear, you would then see what I'm talking about. It's hard to convince people nowadays, when you have photoshop more popular than ever. Have you honestly ever had any supernatural events or encounters happen in your life, before? Surely, something's happened before. Everyone goes through something.
(1st August 2022, 10:44 PM)Different Wrote: Have you honestly ever had any supernatural events or encounters happen in your life, before? Surely, something's happened before. Everyone goes through something.

Nope.