Poll: Do you agree with taking STEROIDS as an enhanced drug to bulk up?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hell yeah! I want to obtain freakishly massive muscles (while working out) over time!
20.00%
1 20.00%
Absolutely not! I’d rather lift weights, the natural old school way.
20.00%
1 20.00%
I’d only use them to give me an extra power-up when doing my workouts; not for long!
0%
0 0%
I think taking STEROIDS is very risky on your body in the long run, so because of that reason… no.
20.00%
1 20.00%
I don’t even workout, so I couldn’t tell you.
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

STEROIDS - JUICED UP!
If you're reading this thread, then I'm sure you've had some sort of physical workout in your life, before. Even if you're currently working out, you know all the difficult, strenuous work you're putting through your body to get physically fit. Let's face it, it feels great! You could live longer, and if you keep up the healthy eating (including taking your vitamins everyday), you could feel even better, right?

Well, that's not what I'm here to talk to you about. You see, everyone has a way of finessing things, trying to take shortcuts because they truly believe it'll help them in the long run. Guys may get envious of other guys because they're freakishly big like Arnold Schwarzenegger used to be, Brock Lesnar, Phil Heath, or even Larry Wheels. Now, obviously all these guys did STEROIDS to help them gain this much muscle mass over time.

But the real question is, do you agree with taking STEROIDS to gain freakishly, massive muscles... or do you think that people should lift weights the old school way, naturally?

Wanna know the CONSEQUENCES of taking STEROIDS?! Jump down to the video below! Whether you're a STEROID abuser or not, it shouldn't effect how you really feel about taking STEROIDS to build massive muscles.

[Image: UBWmpMQ.jpg]
[Image: DT8j1ja.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
STEROIDS - JUICED UP! - by Different - 13th September 2022, 6:50 PM
RE: STEROIDS - JUICED UP! - by Uptight 534 - 13th September 2022, 7:36 PM
RE: STEROIDS - JUICED UP! - by Different - 13th September 2022, 7:57 PM
RE: STEROIDS - JUICED UP! - by Camer the Dragon - 14th September 2022, 10:36 PM
RE: STEROIDS - JUICED UP! - by Different - 17th September 2022, 4:39 PM
RE: STEROIDS - JUICED UP! - by Camer the Dragon - 19th September 2022, 11:23 PM
RE: STEROIDS - JUICED UP! - by Different - 21st September 2023, 7:48 AM
RE: STEROIDS - JUICED UP! - by Different - 27th February 2024, 5:06 PM
RE: STEROIDS - JUICED UP! - by Uptight 534 - 27th February 2024, 6:01 PM