Poll: How do you normally feel about over-the-phone, Customer Service?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
As long as they’re nice and friendly, straight to the point, I don’t have a problem with them.
40.00%
2 40.00%
Speaking to a ROBOT isn’t so bad. Just as long as I can get my problems solved.
0%
0 0%
Well, it beats leaving the house, going in person.
20.00%
1 20.00%
I absolutely hate it! I wish they would get their sh*t together!
20.00%
1 20.00%
If I can’t speak to a REAL HUMAN, I get frustrated!
0%
0 0%
I don’t like to mess around, just press ZERO and get straight to the point!
0%
0 0%
Don’t give me ATTITUDE! Just shut the hell up, do your job, and get me from point A to B!
0%
0 0%
I really hate to waste time with these damn ROBOTS! Why can’t I speak to a REAL HUMAN!?
20.00%
1 20.00%
Man, I’m not about that life, period. Whenever I hear Customer Service, I just wanna slap the taste outta their mouths!
0%
0 0%
Never dealt with over-the-phone Customer Service, so I couldn’t tell you, unfortunately.
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM HELL! 🔥
Angry 
[Image: h3CZe1X.jpg]

I'm not gonna waste your time with an intro, just straight to the point. Now why can't it be that way all the time, when you're trying to call your insurance company, or whomever business you're trying to reach, instead of giving us Bullshit, having us select through a bunch of options?? If you're reading this, you know how excruciating it is, when they have you speak to a ROBOT, instead of a REAL HUMAN, right?!

[Image: wSeIiGk.gif]

Most of us hit the ZERO option on the phone, instead of frolicking around on all those other ignorant-ass options that may not have the answer to your problems. Why?... Because we don't like to waste our time with Bullshit, that's why! Then, when they FINALLY have you speak to a REAL HUMAN, just sometimes your problem needs to be transferred to another party; man what the hell?! Oh and God forbid they make you wait for 20 mins because the line is busy. Why not have a backup?

I don't know how y'all are feeling atm, but this is why I'd rather have them setup a website where you can solve most of your problems online, instead of squandering precious time, dealing with all these dumbass insurance companies & businesses who torture you with all the above. This is why most of us don't like to talk on the phone.

Man, I'm telling you.... EVERYBODY has dealt with this problem before. Also too, who likes to sit there, wondering when they'll get straight to the point. Or even worse... you finally do get to speak to a REAL HUMAN, but then it ends up being a FAST TALKER or you CAN'T HEAR them because their VOLUME IS TOO LOW, right?

Oh it gets worse. You have to ask them to repeat themselves because of one of the above! God forbid they get an ATTITUDE with you, right? It's not my fault you're doing one of the above. Sometimes, we just want to reach our hand through that damn phone and yang their tongue out for being DISRESPECTFUL, having us wait and then give us ATTITUDE!

[Image: VpuupQO.gif]

If you share the same frustrations as I do, and you're having to call them back because the line is too busy, don't be afraid to speak up and let me know in the comments section. Also too, let's make this thread an ongoing thread, whereas whenever you are currently dealing with CUSTOMER SERVICE Bullshit, let us know; give us an update.

Here's an example of BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. WARNING, STRONG LANGUAGE.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Matt, Ransom5hunna
This is why I always prefer to go to the physical location if at all possible
I generally hate doing stuff via the phone and customer service tends to be awful or at least subpar
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Different
Different Wrote: Here's an example of BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. WARNING, STRONG LANGUAGE.

<video>

Haha! That was a great video! I've never had a problem with customer service on the phone, but the annoying part is going through the menus and then waiting 15 minutes before you actually get to talk to someone.

I did have one instance of extremely poor customer service in-person though. I was going to cancel my credit card and decided to visit the bank branch.

But when I got there, the guy told me they couldn't serve me. Well, they could, but he said there were new people working that day and if they served me it would take a long time and "a line would build up". That's honestly the dumbest reason to refuse service to someone. If you don't want a line to build up, then why don't you just close the branch?
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Different
(19th September 2022, 11:25 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: This is why I always prefer to go to the physical location if at all possible
I generally hate doing stuff via the phone and customer service tends to be awful or at least subpar

Exactly. Also too, it's slow as hell, sometimes. I gotta make a call to the DMV before this Thursday gets here. I hate dealing with the DMV. They're more subpar than anyone else, my friend.

(20th September 2022, 9:35 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: Haha! That was a great video! I've never had a problem with customer service on the phone, but the annoying part is going through the menus and then waiting 15 minutes before you actually get to talk to someone.

Lmfao! That accent is priceless 😂 I can understand his frustration for a fact. I gotta deal with these DMV clowns before this Thursday... sigh. They should have one option only, and that option is ZERO for customer service.

(20th September 2022, 9:35 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: I did have one instance of extremely poor customer service in-person though. I was going to cancel my credit card and decided to visit the bank branch.

But when I got there, the guy told me they couldn't serve me. Well, they could, but he said there were new people working that day and if they served me it would take a long time and "a line would build up". That's honestly the dumbest reason to refuse service to someone. If you don't want a line to build up, then why don't you just close the branch?

That's ridiculous. That just shows the level of unprofessionalism that they were on, that day. Honestly, I've heard of bankruptcy, security breach, bank robberies... you know, all the good reasons to refuse service to someone. But that one right there, can be handled a different way. My solution would be to supervise the new guys on a busy day, so no one can be denied service or having to worry about the line, backing up.

Because at this point, it's obvious they're worried about their pace, when it comes to making quick and rational decisions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Master Raiden, Ransom5hunna
(20th September 2022, 7:37 PM)Different Wrote: That's ridiculous. That just shows the level of unprofessionalism that they were on, that day. Honestly, I've heard of bankruptcy, security breach, bank robberies... you know, all the good reasons to refuse service to someone. But that one right there, can be handled a different way. My solution would be to supervise the new guys on a busy day, so no one can be denied service or having to worry about the line, backing up.

Because at this point, it's obvious they're worried about their pace, when it comes to making quick and rational decisions.

The worst part is that I was the only customer there at the time . . .
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
so meny words. So many time to read. To long did not read but nice thread
Yemlo and Co.
Okay as someone who has been on both sides, I understand the frustration people go through with the prompts but its hard to have a staff since its a high turn over rate from the abuse, lack of tools and lack of people so a lot of people are overworked. 99% of the time people who called in could have been dealt in person or online.
[Insert something clever here]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to LCPD For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Different