PR2 Server Improvements
Before I implement any of the more significant PR2 suggestions as of late (e.g., spectate mode, replay system), I want to make some major, long-overdue improvements to the structure of the PR2 servers. This means it will take longer to get those updates, but the servers will be faster, more stable/reliable, and easier to maintain once the improvements are made. I've been in contact with Jiggmin, who is fully on board with the recent proposal I made.

Given my responsibilities with work and school, I have no idea how long this will take; however, please know that I am actively brainstorming how to make it easier to develop PR2 updates along the way. Thank you for your continued support!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Ashley766, bart172, Battlealvin2009, Camer the Dragon, Dan-83, Different, Drflash55, ExplosionZ, LuniFoxo, Magniloquent, Panther, Stxtics, tadtad
YOOO SPECTATING RACES
Take your time Ben! I think I speak for all of the PR2 community that we do really appreciate the hard work you put into this game! Good luck on improving stuff <3
Platform Racing:
--Battle Royale--
and also
Platform Racing 2.2
oh? what does faster servers mean, less delay?
á
Photo 
ok bls19
[Image: AFyL7aU.png]
(20th September 2022, 12:36 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: oh? what does faster servers mean, less delay?

Correct. And an emphasis on more reliability as well. I'll post more information when we're closer to an update.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon