Hello.
For most forums, it's a social imperative to create an introduction topic for yourself as soon as you register. Social norms are overrated and honestly I couldn't bring myself to care less, however I find it a pain having to explain myself and who I am more than once. I am a nihilist. There are a lot of odd norms I completely disagree with. I'm not religious. I don't "believe". If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people. I don't believe in unconditional love, only unconditional need. Lastly, times change. People don't change. They just become more of who they really are. If I don't sound nice, that's too bad. Some people are nice, and others just tell the truth. It's nothing personal, I don't like anybody.

I couldn't be bothered to answer personal questions anywhere other than here. If you want to get to know me, this thread is the place to ask me something.
Why, hello there. Your intro post is very intriguing!

I predict you'll either like it here, or you won't. Either way, we're glad to have you. Welcome!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(20th January 2018, 5:08 PM)James Temple Wrote: For most forums, it's a social imperative to create an introduction topic for yourself as soon as you register. Social norms are overrated and honestly I couldn't bring myself to care less, however I find it a pain having to explain myself and who I am more than once. I am a nihilist. There are a lot of odd norms I completely disagree with. I'm not religious. I don't "believe". If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people. I don't believe in unconditional love, only unconditional need. Lastly, times change. People don't change. They just become more of who they really are. If I don't sound nice, that's too bad. Some people are nice, and others just tell the truth. It's nothing personal, I don't like anybody.

I couldn't be bothered to answer personal questions anywhere other than here. If you want to get to know me, this thread is the place to ask me something.

haha deep. Most people just start with an "Hey" or something like that. Glad you're here.
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
Dam. You have me thinking now.. You’re so right.. But in the other hands welcome!
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(20th January 2018, 11:29 PM)Bluelightning Wrote: haha deep. Most people just start with an "Hey" or something like that.
A small handful of words couldn't begin to describe who a person is, let alone a single three letter word. If the point of introductions is to let people know who you are, there should be a rule against one word posts in this category.

(20th January 2018, 11:38 PM)Mulley Wrote: Dam. You have me thinking now..
It's a good thing I do. I prefer to talk to people who consider a subject before delving into it.

(20th January 2018, 8:37 PM)Bluelightning Wrote: Glad you're here

(20th January 2018, 11:38 PM)Mulley Wrote: But in the other hands welcome!

(20th January 2018, 8:37 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Why, hello there. Your intro post is very intriguing!

I predict you'll either like it here, or you won't. Either way, we're glad to have you. Welcome!
Thanks.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to James Temple For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
(20th January 2018, 11:57 PM)James Temple Wrote: A small handful of words couldn't begin to describe who a person is, let alone a single three letter word. If the point of introductions is to let people know who you are, there should be a rule against one word posts in this category.

It's a good thing I do. I prefer to talk to people who consider a subject before delving into it.

Thanks.

If you didn’t know this, there’s a thank button on everyone’s post instead of actually replying thanks, just notifying you if you didn’t know. If you can’t find the button, comment on my profile and I’ll reply with a screenshot where it is. Smile
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

I'm aware of the Thank button.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to James Temple For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
Haha. Thank you for explaining why you're following social norms in this instance. You've got an interesting view of things. See you around the village.
Rock 'n' Roll
I'm quite the nihilist myself, although a bit different from you. I believe life itself once had meaning - survival, simply. However in our modern world we don't need to go and hunt, fight, etc. Thus our original meaning is no longer there. But hey we have memes now so thats cool ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
life can be cut short. try to enjoy it.