[PR2 Bug] Blank screen.
It was literally working perfectly fine when I first started using it, but when I went on an hour later it was like this.

[Image: VUsWz9O0RKWWPKC5utIwVQ.png]
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(21st January 2018, 6:09 AM)Mulley Wrote: It was literally working perfectly fine when I first started using it, but when I went on an hour later it was like this.

-snip-

[Image: N-oBTE-_S3WpK1g4u9TkQw.png]
Confused
[Image: SQvuBgg.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Rank For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
Broken on Pr2hub too, not just jv2
[Image: SQvuBgg.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Rank For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
Everything is working fine for me?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
Try http://jiggmin2.com/games/refugee_pr2

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
(21st January 2018, 2:10 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Try http://jiggmin2.com/games/refugee_pr2

Yup, this link is working fine. Thankyou.

(21st January 2018, 6:20 AM)Rank Wrote: Broken on Pr2hub too, not just jv2

It has been working for me? But not sure about everyone else because it wasn’t working for a friend of mine last-night.

(21st January 2018, 8:50 AM)a7x3 Wrote: Everything is working fine for me?

On this site? By clicking games and going onto PR2?
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

This is caused by some weird occurrence between cdn.jiggmin.com and your computer. For some reason, the site is throwing 404 errors to random users, which makes them unable to load any files from the site (hence, blank screens). An easy fix from my end is to host the PR2 files locally, which is exactly what I did with refugee_pr2.

All we can do is wait it out. I'm sure it's due to the configuration of the new server Jiggmin bought. Sit tight.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley, Rank
Update: the official PR2 swf should be up and running again.

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley