Poll: Would you like to see an ADULT version of Pr2?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absolutely! Pr2 needs a drastic change!
16.67%
2 16.67%
No, I don't think so. Just keep it nostalgic and simple.
33.33%
4 33.33%
I think Pr2 needs a change for other reasons.
8.33%
1 8.33%
I think Pr2 needs to remain the same for other reasons.
33.33%
4 33.33%
While it sounds like a cool idea, it's just too violent for my taste.
8.33%
1 8.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

PR2 FOR ADULTS ONLY - NO KIDS STUFF!
[Image: 2SqAMZf.gif]

Have you ever stopped to wonder what Pr2 would be like, if they had an ADULT version as well as a kid version? Let's face it... most of us have all grown up, and the last thing we wanna see is another kiddy feature added to Pr2. I get that a lot of people want to remain nostalgic to Pr2 and all it's glory years. But, when you start seeing someone pack their suitcase at the door, they're gone for good. That's why the servers had to be reduced from 8 to 4 because it was getting stale, really fast.

[Image: iEXO9TL.jpg]

Let's just cut to the chase, shall we. Instead of getting stunned by toy guns and goofy ass lasers, why not get SHOT by realistic-looking MILITARY weapons like an M24 SNIPER WEAPON SYSTEM, an AR15 assault rifle, or a real GLOCK showing BLOOD animations coming from your player? Same thing when you SLASH them to death with a SWORD and SHOCK them with lightning; when you get SHOCKED, you're BURNED to animation ashes.

What grown ass, 18+ year old man wants to play a kiddy game with kiddy animations, no voice actors, and corny ass sound effects? You see my point? I'm not trying to hate on Jiggmin or anything else that they've all done for this game; I'm just calling a spade a spade. 3/4ths of online players are MACROING every single day because they wanna see their ranks go up. Do you honestly think they're stopping to play tournaments or race against buddies from 2009?... Hell no! That's why there needs to be an ADULT version of Pr2 to keep folks interested.

You wanna see HEADSHOTS, characters coughing or spitting up BLOOD, and no limit to SWEARING, then this would be the version of PR2 to do it!

If I get hit by a weapon or if someone SHOOTS me, I should make a sound and lose BLOOD for it... not get stunned and make zero sounds; it's too friendly! There should also be ENEMIES with GUNS (not egg minions) in the game to stop you from getting to the ugly finish. Otherwise, it's not a real pc game without some sort of challenge presented to you.

[Image: 0kAeVVS.gif]

[Image: ABqqUaO.gif]

In DM modes, there needs to be an animation where your player's soul leaves his or her body, while the corpse or carcass is still in the game until it's completely over. If you've played Dark Souls, then you know what I'm talking about. Not to mention, BLOOD splatter all over blocks, weapons, and players whenever SHOTS are fired and BULLETS ricochet off of blocks.

Instead of 'Vaults of Magics', let's just call it a 'Weaponry Arsenal', where you purchase weapons with real dollars, to go and annihilate your opponents. You would still have access to all the other stuff from 'Vaults of Magics', but then most of the arsenal would have weapons, too.

For example, you go online and pay $15 to unlock a GLOCK 19 or even badass gear, instead of having a goofy ass looking laser that stuns your opponent, or running around in kiddy gear. During the gameplay levels, the level creator should have the option to add vending machines and select what kind of ADULT weapons should be in the machine. It would be the basic, ADULT weapons instead of purchased weapons. You just find a vending machine in the game and press the action button to pick it up and use it. If the machine is gray, then there are no more weapons available in that machine.

All the best effective weapons would be available for purchase through your 'Weaponry Arsenal'. F@H users would also get benefits as well, too. So, no one feels left out. You would gain access to weapons (and have them appear in your arsenal) that simply cannot be purchased through your arsenal or earned through any tournaments, regularly. Things like Atomic Acid Bombs with a red shockwave ring around it, depending on how many pts you fold.

Here's an example (skip to 1:13):

Wanna make this even more interesting? Why not make it 8 players in one race? 4 just simply isn't enough. So, if @bls1999 managed to pull that off and add an additional 4 slots for more players to play, then that would make the gameplays even more interesting. For the ADULT version of Pr2, you would just clone the kiddy version and apply these crucial changes (including a new background).

If this is something you wanna see, speak up. Otherwise, enjoy playing a flash game that died a long ass time ago. Compared to other pc games, "Stick Figure Penalty" is Jiggmin's biggest competitor.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley, oxy
lmao this sounds like a late 2000s creepypasta
á
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Different, tadtad
(16th December 2022, 9:42 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: lmao this sounds like a late 2000s creepypasta

...and I thought I was the only one on this site who watches creepypasta lol
(16th December 2022, 11:52 PM)Different Wrote: ...and I thought I was the only one on this site who watches creepypasta lol

I did but like 10 years ago lol, not anymore
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Lego-man945
Are you okay?
(29th December 2022, 1:30 PM)Magniloquent Wrote: Are you okay?

Yeah, why?