Poll: A MASSIVE tree falls onto your house but no one is around to hear it… what do you do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Call your homeowners insurance company and then file a report on the damages.
14.29%
1 14.29%
Call 911 for medical treatment, first. Then file a police report on the man who you saw, may have been responsible.
85.71%
6 85.71%
Go after the man who is responsible, first.
0%
0 0%
Sue your homeowners insurance company because they made false claims about the damages of your property.
0%
0 0%
There’s nothing I can do… I’m screwed, bleeding to death, and absolutely pathetic!
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

THE MAN WHO CRIED WOLF - This got UGLY quick!
[Image: ycn4Wc2.jpg]

Be careful with the poll because whatever answer you choose first, can hurt you in the long run.

It's 6pm on a Monday evening when you come home from work as a Software Engineer (making six figures) working from 8am to 6pm. All of a sudden, you notice that a MASSIVE tree (from your backyard) has crushed half of your house. You then see a large, 6 foot 5 man, rush to his black corvette with a chainsaw and a dark hoodie drive away in a hurry.

Unfortunately, the neighbors didn't see him, nor did they hear the damage because they just got home from work, too. You call your homeowners insurance company, ALLSTATE, to have them send a homeowners insurance adjuster to take a look at the damage. After they learn that you, nor anyone else has proof of the damage, they leave and go about their business. But, not before telling you that you need some medical help, and that they can't cover the damage because you have zero proof as to what happened. In other words, they think you're crazy for telling them that you saw someone that may not have been there in the first place.

Then they also tell you that the tree looks like it was rotting away anyways (even though it was healthy) and was prone to fall at some point. It seems like nobody is on your side, even though ALLSTATE always makes that BS claim, right? Everyone thinks you're crazy for claiming that you saw a man with a chainsaw, but can't prove anything.

[Image: 1uA8wC0.jpg]

Fifteen minutes later, a stray COYOTE comes out of nowhere and attacks you because he can smell that you have a rare, GOLDEN blood type that tastes delicious to him. You scream for help, but there's no one else around to hear it. The COYOTE then leaves, once he's decided that he's gotten a huge chunk out of you.

Now, not only is your house damaged by a fallen tree, you now need medical treatment from vicious, COYOTE attacks. What are you going to do, now?
100% first thing to do is call for medical and police. Gotta make sure you are alright first before taking anymore action. If the coyote has taken a chunk out you, it wouldn't be much use doing anything else if you die from blood loss, then go from there
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Different
I don't think you've ever seen a coyote before lol
I've literally chased them on foot, they are only slightly larger than foxes. They're little cowards that run the moment something larger than them approaches, especially if it is a lone one.

Also, can't get insurance for that type of thing without a police report and the non-emergency line takes hours so don't bother trying to rush after anyone or anything
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(19th December 2022, 4:58 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: I don't think you've ever seen a coyote before lol
I've literally chased them on foot, they are only slightly larger than foxes. They're little cowards that run the moment something larger than them approaches, especially if it is a lone one.

Lmfao! Are you sure about that?

(19th December 2022, 4:58 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Also, can't get insurance for that type of thing without a police report and the non-emergency line takes hours so don't bother trying to rush after anyone or anything

Agreed. Once you file the report, they'll deal with the medical stuff, first. Then they'll find the other guy, eventually. You know, in some places, 911 arrives to the seen in less than 5 minutes if it's an upscale neighborhood that pays taxes. Otherwise, forget it.
I'd just not have the tree fall on my house idk what yall are doing
i failed the mario twitter challenge
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ThePizzaEater1000 For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(19th December 2022, 11:27 PM)ThePizzaEater1000 Wrote: I'd just not have the tree fall on my house idk what yall are doing

Well, unless you can somehow go back in time and stop the guy from chainsawing the tree in your backyard to death, then I don't see how else you would do that lol.