What are your resolutions for 2023?
What are your New Years resolutions for 2023? Do you have a strategy in place to accomplish them?

Personally I don't have anything big, but I do definitely want to get organized and have more structure. I'll be starting by decluttering what I own and cleaning up my digital stuff and having legit backups for once (building a NAS, encrypting and backing up important data to the cloud, and backing up that same data to a couple external drives). Beyond that I finally want to have a consistent exercise routine again

As for strategy I'll just be tackling it all a little bit every day (probably focusing more on the digital side as backups are very important)
Normally, I fail to keep any New Years resolutions, so I don't bother. However, if I'm going to have one this year, it'd be to get a job in my field of study, which is sound design. Last year in October, I received my Bachelor's degree in Audio Engineering, so I'm actively looking for jobs. If that doesn't work, then I'll do video editing or sell music online.
I managed to complete my resolutions for 2022 so I decided to also do the same for 2023.

My resolutions for 2023 is to get my purple belt in BJJ, read more, keep a healthy diet to make competition training easier. Focus on stuff only I can change rather than dwelling on negative stuff that I cannot change. These are the basic stuff for me but as the year goes on, I try to implement more stuff into my routines.
To create much as possible.
I wonder if I can make the most stuff in a year
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
I have been saying this for the past two years, but bulk up and gain some more muscle. Now that I am out of school, my life is much more stable, so I can be more consistent. Other than that, finish some books, video games, movies, etc. that I have put on the backburner.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
Gonna get a job and move to a city so that'll be the big thing this year
Will also try to play more of my steam games rather than just playing one or two
á