Weird glitch
So my account has this weird glitch for every level where I start in the middle of nowhere and don't even have a pr2 avatar. Here's a pic. Anyone else experience this/know how to fix it?

[Image: btYLtS9.jpg]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TropicalYeti For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley, Nova
Oh man that's weird
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
yeah dude youre not the only one thats happening to
(21st January 2018, 6:52 PM)TropicalYeti Wrote: So my account has this weird glitch for every level where I start in the middle of nowhere and don't even have a pr2 avatar. Here's a pic. Anyone else experience this/know how to fix it?

[Image: btYLtS9.jpg]

I also told a friend to clear cache/cookies and refresh the page, etc. It didn’t fix anything by doing this, it just did the exact same thing, but PR2 is fine for some, others this bug.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(22nd January 2018, 3:38 PM)MoX Wrote: Would be interesting to know on what place you appear to when race starts
[Image: mod_pd.php][Image: mod_lg.php][Image: mod_gmsg.php][Image: mod_gname.php]

You appear at the start and everything is frozen. So you literally aren’t able to move, it’s just stuck there.

(22nd January 2018, 4:10 PM)MoX Wrote: So it teleports to map start but not able to move?

Well it doesn’t “teleport” you. It just sends you into a game like usual, just you can’t see you character or anything. If it happens to you, you’ll understand, in the mean time, don’t even worry about it.