Poll: Which one of these MONSTERS gives you PHOBIA & ANXIETY?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
SPIDERS
50.00%
2 50.00%
SNAKES
25.00%
1 25.00%
RATS
0%
0 0%
BATS
0%
0 0%
WASPS & HORNETS
25.00%
1 25.00%
Are you kidding me?! All these guys do!
0%
0 0%
None of them! I'm tough & I'll squashes all!
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

☠️ PHOBIA - DON'T CLICK ON THIS! ☠️
First off, if you're extremely squeamish and you have ANXIETY, then please do yourself a favor and click off this thread. It is a waste of your time to reignite your uncontrollable fear of these exotic animals. Unless you're completely over your fear, or you've grown a set and learned to deal with these guys, then please leave. Otherwise, you're going to have NIGHTMARES, eventually!

No long thread here, just a straight forward question because I know some of you have this issue, today. Do you currently have a phobia of any kind of these exotic animals? If you're not scared of any of these guys, then congratulations! But, please don't feel like you have to lie to us or yourself. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Even as adults, these guys can make us feel extremely uncomfortable.

[Image: EHwGKoh.jpg]
[Image: hkds2y9.jpg]
[Image: 8ET25gt.jpg]
[Image: jgUJUlw.jpg]
[Image: J8c8CEz.jpg]
If any of them were to jump out at me I'd get spooked and wouldn't want any attacking me, but I'm fine with bats and rats. Snakes, wasps, and spiders I definitely avoid but I wouldn't say I have a phobia of any of them
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Different
Snakes are probably the worst out of the five for me.

I've seen and dealt with enough small and medium sized spiders to not be scared of them, but big ones are still scary.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(25th January 2023, 12:33 AM)David Wrote: If any of them were to jump out at me I'd get spooked and wouldn't want any attacking me, but I'm fine with bats and rats. Snakes, wasps, and spiders I definitely avoid but I wouldn't say I have a phobia of any of them

Thankfully for me, I've never encountered a snake, before. But, spiders and wasps, I have. What are your thoughts on that huge bat in the picture? That wouldn't bother you if you saw him in person?

(25th January 2023, 7:51 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: Snakes are probably the worst out of the five for me.

I've seen and dealt with enough small and medium sized spiders to not be scared of them, but big ones are still scary.

I'd definitely stay away from those brown recluse spiders. Those things are extremely dangerous, and if they ever get big, I'd be terrified, too.
(26th January 2023, 9:10 AM)Different Wrote: Thankfully for me, I've never encountered a snake, before. But, spiders and wasps, I have. What are your thoughts on that huge bat in the picture? That wouldn't bother you if you saw him in person?

I guess I'd be a bit uneasy, I'd keep my distance but I doubt I'd be freaking out or anything
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(26th January 2023, 1:53 PM)David Wrote: I guess I'd be a bit uneasy, I'd keep my distance but I doubt I'd be freaking out or anything

If that thing went into attack mode, then I'd definitely be freaking out. At first, I didn't realize that bats could get that big, until I did my research. Almost the size of a Vulture.