Changes You Think Would Improve Sports
What are some sports that you think could do with one or a few things that'd make it much better (in your opinion)?

I feel like Baseball would be a lot better if the pitcher only had, say, 10s to throw to the batter where the clock wouldn't reset on a base steal attempt (base stealing might have to be altered to account for this rule, like having it not allowed with 3s or less on the clock)

Originally I was gonna say just remove the base stealing but apparently ppl like that bit so I tried to think of something that'd speed up the game whilst still keeping that in there

Since Baseball is actually so close to being really good, it just sometimes took forever for the pitcher to throw the ball to the batter when I saw it on the TV before
á

Messages In This Thread
Changes You Think Would Improve Sports - by Camer the Dragon - 7th February 2023, 1:05 AM
RE: Changes You Think Would Improve Sports - by bls1999 - 7th February 2023, 2:22 AM
RE: Changes You Think Would Improve Sports - by Uptight 534 - 13th February 2023, 5:36 PM
RE: Changes You Think Would Improve Sports - by Different - 14th February 2023, 9:35 AM