I Nominate GHSimon3 to the Hall of Fame
I know that the title of being in the hall of fame is supposed to be given out by the staff and community ambassadors, but as an ex-contest host, I will provide a case for them to discuss about. That being said, as mentioned in the OP of the Hall of Fame thread. "This title is only to be given out to users demonstrated exceptional talent and dedication. Will be given to those who are doing, have done, and will do outstanding feats in the present and the future only."

(Unless there's a really big example of someone doing something outstanding years ago, which is an exception).

GHSimon3's introduction: who is @GHSimon3 you might ask? GHSimon3 formally known as DJ Inphinity now known as My Little Ponys. I'm going to call him MLP for now on. MLP is much like Magniloquent but much earlier in the days of pr2. I would remember way back when I was 15, I would go on YouTube and find his footage of him beating trap levels that I couldn't even imagine ever being beaten (such as T LD Trapwork LD by Lethal Dragon), and i quickly became a huge fan. as i can remember, he did hold the fastest time for Classic traps by devious shadows at one time. sadly, he de-listed all of his videos that gave him success from the early days which would help my claim of MLP being in HoF. this is currently the only trap video still up on his channel as well as here is a video of TeamFury beating his old map that he created back in the day, but it was save glitched and lost it. MLP also has skill speedrunning, as he is 3rd place in speedrunning the original campaign! his run can be found here. Within the trapping community of @Tejs, theres these trials called Adventure Trials, where he is currently sitting at 40 out of 75 participants.

anyways, i want to thank you all for reading and have a blessed day.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, ExplosionZ, GHSimon3
(20th February 2023, 5:59 PM)AlphaZ Wrote: We're keeping HoF brony free. Thanks.

/I'm being facetious

Welp, about that...

/jk as well
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, GHSimon3, Magniloquent
@GHSimon3 is PR2's best cheaty mc cheater glitcher puzzler (or as he calls it, "any% speedrunning"). Äänd e he hÄs ä fÖönni Swvedish äccent.

No but seriously, to this day Simon is still my #1 go to for esoteric questions like advanced glitches/tricky puzzles/unique pathing/weird mechanics/etc. Considering he is one of the few old school legends to still be active(ish), I think he deserves consideration for a spot in the Hall of Fame.
(19th February 2023, 11:40 PM)Addy Wrote: I know that the title of being in the hall of fame is supposed to be given out by the staff and community ambassadors, but as an ex-contest host, I will provide a case for them to discuss about. That being said, as mentioned in the OP of the Hall of Fame thread. "This title is only to be given out to users demonstrated exceptional talent and dedication. Will be given to those who are doing, have done, and will do outstanding feats in the present and the future only."

(Unless there's a really big example of someone doing something outstanding years ago, which is an exception).

GHSimon3's introduction: who is @GHSimon3 you might ask? GHSimon3 formally known as DJ Inphinity now known as My Little Ponys. I'm going to call him MLP for now on. MLP is much like Magniloquent but much earlier in the days of pr2. I would remember way back when I was 15, I would go on YouTube and find his footage of him beating trap levels that I couldn't even imagine ever being beaten (such as T LD Trapwork LD by Lethal Dragon), and i quickly became a huge fan. as i can remember, he did hold the fastest time for Classic traps by devious shadows at one time. sadly, he de-listed all of his videos that gave him success from the early days which would help my claim of MLP being in HoF. this is currently the only trap video still up on his channel as well as here is a video of TeamFury beating his old map that he created back in the day, but it was save glitched and lost it. MLP also has skill speedrunning, as he is 3rd place in speedrunning the original campaign! his run can be found here. Within the trapping community of @Tejs, theres these trials called Adventure Trials, where he is currently sitting at 40 out of 75 participants.

anyways, i want to thank you all for reading and have a blessed day.

Wow, if this took me down to nostalgia town...

First off all, Thank you so much for the support throughout the years and for the. If not for everyone watching my content, back in the day, I would probably not be here, playing PR2 for all these years, and years to come(?).

Second of all, I do want to come with some good news. Or rather A good news. Which is that my videos are still available for anyone to see, they're just hidden under the playlist tab on my channel(for personal reasons), in case you ever want/need them. :)

Once again,
Thank you.
/MLP~
[Image: 3An08oh.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to GHSimon3 For This Useful Post:
  • TRUC