[img] tag indefinitely disabled
Some people ruin the fun for everyone else.

Until I can patch the security of the img tag, it's disabled. You can still upload and embed attachments as normal.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley, Rank, Zelante
Additionally, the exploits that were abused have been patched on PR2.

To anyone who was affected: make sure you go to this link to delete your token from the PR2 database. You can then log in as normal. This is simply a precautionary measure, since I highly doubt the culprit has anyone's tokens.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley, Rank
As I suspected, the culprit doesn't have anyone's tokens.

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Eternal