Poll: Do you agree with parents & teachers taking corporal punishment, disciplinary actions towards children, or is it child abuse?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absolutely! Children need an ASS WHOOPIN’, especially nowadays!
10.00%
1 10.00%
No, I don’t think so. It makes the child, retarded and delayed in school.
10.00%
1 10.00%
As someone who has received them myself, I think they should be admissible no matter what. Especially nowadays.
0%
0 0%
No, I don’t think so. Corporal punishment is just a very HARSH way of discipling a child for bad behavior. I think there are other ways to get the job done. This is child abuse!
70.00%
7 70.00%
Don’t listen to these brain-dead psychologists tell you anything different. Corporal punishment is the best form of medicine.
0%
0 0%
I disagree with belts, the board of education, spankings, and anything else that goes with it. Figure out safer ways to get the job done.
0%
0 0%
While I agree with corporal punishment because sometimes that’s what it takes to get the job done, I also disagree because it’s a cruel form of punishment, depending upon what you use.
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

DISCIPLINE! 😫😰πŸ”₯⚠️
Steer your focus away from the thread topic and listen to this. Even though I'm getting a lot of bitter and strong disagreement messages from a few people, I just want you all to know something: Since when did we get to a point where we're perfectly comfortable with being subservient slaves to the 1% elite government, who will stop at nothing but to control the way we think and behave? They don't want you to get ahead, ever! The reason you don't understand it is because you allow them to think for you. Their goal is to have a one world government, where we're always dependent on the system to think for us and provide for us.

Soon, if we don't wake the **** up, we're going to end up like North Korea; a communist country everywhere. They also want to keep you poor and penniless with bullshit resources from fake news channels that they want you to see. It's all about mind control, keeping you in the matrix, and subconscious programming. Forget the subject of this thread, stop for a moment, and really listen to what I have to say. When you wake up every morning, what's the first thing you do? Are you comfortable being who you are, or are you sick of it? Why do you logon this site?

You'll never get rich listening to them. Why do we even get excited about these worthless tax refunds? Why do we get excited over stimulus checks? Why do we get excited over anything without digging deep into the aftermath of the situation? - It's because they know how to get us emotionally triggered and excited over things that are worthless in the long run!

Do you realize how powerful we would be if most of us were more independent thinkers utilizing more than 10% of our brains? Just imagine if we had our own resources, instead of relying on the government for a long time. When you depend on someone to gather up information about a scenario FOR YOU, then you're telling me that you are submissive, subservient slaves who refuse to think for themselves. You know why people make jokes and memes about what you're saying? - It's because they don't want to accept the truth. "How dare you interfere with my morals, beliefs, and political views."

We are so emotionally triggered and sensitized, that we can't even see who's really pulling the strings behind the scenes. If you're one of those poor souls who listens to, and watches poisonous, subliminal messages on television, then you've truly lost your critical thinking skills.

Everybody has this fantasy where they should always feel comfortable being ok with depending on people who don't give a shit about you or your problems. You can stand out on the street and be broke as hell, but they won't come and save you. It's amazing how the masses can be easily manipulated and emotionally triggered by something they don't wanna hear. But, why is that? - It's because they're so used to being comfortable living in their own shell, where everything is so damn lovely, right?! People tell them things that they wanna hear. People tell them how they should think & act. What are the outcomes to that??

The more you attempt to use a denial defense mechanism to reject reality, stand up for phony statistics, defend nonindependent thinkers, and stick with bullshit news... the more you need to stop and really ask yourselves... what the hell am I doing? People refuse to believe the truth. Even if they receive verifiable statistics and guaranteed outcomes that prove them wrong, their egos won't allow it. That's also called being psychologically brain damaged refusing to accept reality.

Now before anyone replies to this message, or makes some ridiculous meme to make the whole thing seem foolish, just ask yourself whether this is in your feelings, or is this something that's logical. When you get into your feelings, then things escalate into a dark realm. Idc how you feel... Just tell me what you know and what you think. Being a human walking around in deception and lies, will guarantee you awful outcomes.

You don't have to believe the things that I'm saying, nor do you have to take me seriously. Just go ahead and listen to these ass clowns on tv, tell you what you should think and know. But, then what are the longterm effects to that? What are you trying to achieve? Who do you associate yourself with? Go ahead, dismiss my argument and tell me something that's probably not even valid in the first place. Do you honestly think you've accomplished something by doing that? You might think that what I'm saying is preposterous, but somehow I'm subconsciously & successfully tapping into the left side of your brain's, logical hemisphere and you don't even know it.

Bottomline: Stop watching fake news, stop reading phony sites, pay attention to the longterm outcomes of any situation, then get back to me. Btw, don't come replying to this message, being emotionally triggered. It doesn't make any damn sense. When you read this message, you're going to be emotionally triggered, I just know it. But, eventually you'll get something out of it. You'll be thankful that I'm here because no one else will give a damn to tell you this valuable information.

My goal is to help you guys, not harm you. So, when I challenge you on something, I'm just trying to pick your brains to see where you're coming from. I've had a few people on this site tell me that if I weren't here, then things would get boring. That means a lot to me, and keeps me coming up with more interesting threads. If everyone agreed with me (which I don't want), then this thread wouldn't be 3 pages long. Don't take my messages personal; it was never personal to begin with.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DISCIPLINE! 😫😰πŸ”₯⚠️ - by Different - 24th March 2023, 11:50 PM