Poll: Do you agree with parents & teachers taking corporal punishment, disciplinary actions towards children, or is it child abuse?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absolutely! Children need an ASS WHOOPIN’, especially nowadays!
10.00%
1 10.00%
No, I don’t think so. It makes the child, retarded and delayed in school.
10.00%
1 10.00%
As someone who has received them myself, I think they should be admissible no matter what. Especially nowadays.
0%
0 0%
No, I don’t think so. Corporal punishment is just a very HARSH way of discipling a child for bad behavior. I think there are other ways to get the job done. This is child abuse!
70.00%
7 70.00%
Don’t listen to these brain-dead psychologists tell you anything different. Corporal punishment is the best form of medicine.
0%
0 0%
I disagree with belts, the board of education, spankings, and anything else that goes with it. Figure out safer ways to get the job done.
0%
0 0%
While I agree with corporal punishment because sometimes that’s what it takes to get the job done, I also disagree because it’s a cruel form of punishment, depending upon what you use.
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

DISCIPLINE! 😫😰πŸ”₯⚠️
You know it's tough because I do think some children benefit from corporal punishment to help correct their behaviour, but I think it's hard to know exactly who is going to benefit and so it is definitely a risk. Some kids will turn out poorer because of it too. I personally would try to avoid physical punishment if I could. BUT I'm also not going to be a parent.

Also you should respect those older than you by default, but not if the person is disrespecting you in return. Eastern countries still have this culturally and I think it is a benefit. We've broken up the family so that grandparents are in facilities rather than the home like in the past. There is a lot of missed knowledge and lack of appreciation for elders stemming from this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunanova For This Useful Post:
  β€’ Dan-83, Different

Messages In This Thread
RE: DISCIPLINE! 😫😰πŸ”₯⚠️ - by Lunanova - 13th April 2023, 8:09 PM