Poll: Do you agree with parents & teachers taking corporal punishment, disciplinary actions towards children, or is it child abuse?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absolutely! Children need an ASS WHOOPIN’, especially nowadays!
10.00%
1 10.00%
No, I don’t think so. It makes the child, retarded and delayed in school.
10.00%
1 10.00%
As someone who has received them myself, I think they should be admissible no matter what. Especially nowadays.
0%
0 0%
No, I don’t think so. Corporal punishment is just a very HARSH way of discipling a child for bad behavior. I think there are other ways to get the job done. This is child abuse!
70.00%
7 70.00%
Don’t listen to these brain-dead psychologists tell you anything different. Corporal punishment is the best form of medicine.
0%
0 0%
I disagree with belts, the board of education, spankings, and anything else that goes with it. Figure out safer ways to get the job done.
0%
0 0%
While I agree with corporal punishment because sometimes that’s what it takes to get the job done, I also disagree because it’s a cruel form of punishment, depending upon what you use.
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

DISCIPLINE! 😫😰πŸ”₯⚠️
"Every new generation the crime rate skyrockets" lol, objectively wrong. Just look at almost any crime over time graph.

Not even a decade, it's only increased since 2014. and not even that much until you throw 2020 into the mix (which once again was a catalyst for crime).

Continue to ignore every single study done on the matter that shows that beating your child into submission to make them good little subservient drones makes them more violent and as a result increases violent crime. I pity your bloodline should you choose to continue it. You can be strict without being a horrible human being, but apparently, nobody ever instilled that value in you.

Ah yes, because saying that you should take what the government says with a grain of salt means that you should listen to their every word. Definitely leads in that direction. One of the stupidest things you've got hung up on lol.

Why should I stop trying to convince you? You've literally given zero evidence to support your claim other than that parents say they beat their children thus invalidating your entire point that people aren't hard enough on their kids. Your entire premise is destroyed by the one source you brought up.

You've seen the outcomes? You've personally watched each and every family and how they raise their child? You've also failed to mention the fact that many of these resentful children you mention also end up doing the things you claim children with decent childhoods do.

As for AI, you're wrong. You are aware that there is an excess of over 4 million jobs in the U.S. alone, right? We literally need something to fill in those gaps, so thank goodness AI is quickly taking them over. Not to mention the fact that it's actively creating new jobs by becoming such a large industry. When it comes to this stuff, I'm a utilitarian, and under that mindset, AI is nothing but a net positive for society. Already it's helping farmers get up to 20% more yield from their farms. I don't see why you're so concerned about it. Machine learning has been around for a while now, people have only gotten scared now that it's mainstream.

We, as in the people of America (at least in my case). Every vote counts. If you had paid attention in government class instead of watching conspiracy theories about why the moon landing was fake and the government is out to turn you into a furry then you would have known that. This is especially true on the local level which is where it really counts as a single vote can be the difference between winning or losing an election.

Ah yes, I need a source to talk about how a republic works. They are only there because the people allow them to. If they don't do their job properly, the right to revolution exists.

On the topic of manipulation, if you get your sources from more than fox news you'd be a lot better educated. Just get sources from all different sides of an issue instead of following party lines. Simple.

Or you just instill proper morals in your child by being a decent human being and a good role model.

Idk, I think you're the brainwashed one here, but no, everyone else is stupid but you.

See, what you fail to see is that if you give your child a proper childhood, they wouldn't get into that mess in the first place. I've seen firsthand the results of both types of parenting styles. Let me tell you, the one you support has in every case I've seen resulted in the family falling apart and the children going haywire after they snapped. They stop caring about the punishment and become desensitized to it.

Your definition of authority is wrong. Authority is merely those who have power. This is why you should only respect authority if it is worthy of it (leading into your age argument lol).

Let's just ignore people who have specialized in studying how the human mind works their entire life to instead follow what this random person on the internet said. Would you listen to a fast food worker when it comes to designing a bridge? This is a stupid argument, get a new one.

Once again, every child I've seen who received corporal punishment became desensitized to it and it only made things worse. Maybe the reverse is true in this case? Children are misbehaving because the traditional methods of raising a kid don't work anymore and are outdated... I also like how you throw in "neglecting their kids" as if that's a side note. That's likely the biggest issue, neglect.

Already brought up how that only makes things worse in the long term so why would you do it.

I find everything you say funny not because the issue is a joke, but because your standpoint is a laughable joke. Why can't the inverse be true, why can't we help you out of your false reality?

Funny, according to you, children don't know what's right or wrong until it's been beaten into them with a stick so your point about obeying only good authority in this case is counterproductive to your argument.

Ah yes, because I definitely watch the news and don't do my own reason. Shut up man. I bet you call yourself a based red-pilled Neo. If by garbage articles you mean peer-reviewed research papers from reputable sources instead of mainstream news then I'm all for garbage articles.

Well, you're a lost cause. I thought you were just a poster of goofy articles but you actually believe the stuff that comes out of your own mouth. By the way, it's "I couldN'T care less" saying "I could care less" means that you do care some. Bro thinks he's the reincarnation of Buddha or something.

No, this generation just actively thinks for themselves and isn't afraid to do their own research and realize that the ways of the past have only put us in a vicious cycle of separation and death. They also aren't afraid to receive help from professionals, thousands of them (too many for every single one to be corrupt), who have specialized information on important issues.

I also still have no idea why you turned this into a political/government issue since this has nothing to do with that but instead with the medical field.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DISCIPLINE! 😫😰πŸ”₯⚠️ - by Lego-man945 - 20th May 2023, 1:55 AM