What's up?
For many of you it's been a while. It's good to see that PR2 is still running as strong as I could have hoped for after all of these years. I might be around a bit more because I've been dabbling in the game again.

Not a huge life update but things have been going really well for me this year with a new job and what not. I met some friends irl who I've made from PR2 not long ago, and that turned out to be one of my favorite vacations.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to DivineZerinus For This Useful Post:
  • JEEJAYEM
(26th March 2023, 10:29 AM)DivineZerinus Wrote: For many of you it's been a while. It's good to see that PR2 is still running as strong as I could have hoped for after all of these years. I might be around a bit more because I've been dabbling in the game again.

Not a huge life update but things have been going really well for me this year with a new job and what not. I met some friends irl who I've made from PR2 not long ago, and that turned out to be one of my favorite vacations.

Whoa! That's cool that you met up with some of them IRL. Good that it wasn't awkward or something~~~
(27th March 2023, 1:34 AM)Lunanova Wrote: Whoa! That's cool that you met up with some of them IRL. Good that it wasn't awkward or something~~~

Can't speak for myself because I've only met one person (unless you count the forums and people I already knew IRL before, that's 3), and I don't think I've seen anyone else mention an awkward encounter in a blog before, but I'd assume such a meet up would have been turned into a funny thing to share around here hehe
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • DivineZerinus
(27th March 2023, 9:40 AM)TRUC Wrote: Can't speak for myself because I've only met one person (unless you count the forums and people I already knew IRL before, that's 3), and I don't think I've seen anyone else mention an awkward encounter in a blog before, but I'd assume such a meet up would have been turned into a funny thing to share around here hehe

Yeah it wasn't awkward at all. Actually even though I went to hang out with the one friend, his brother and his best friend I also knew from online/PR2, and I had another friend who was in the area at the time, so I met a total of 4 people irl. I've never met anyone from online prior so it was a neat experience and it was kind of bizarre.