Poll: What do you think of Andrew Tate after this interview?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I think Tate is giving Matt his receipt for publishing dishonest journalism and spreading false lies about him being a misogynist.
0%
0 0%
Wow, this makes me realize how much of a narcissistic, self-entitled loser he really is.
0%
0 0%
Matt needs to stop being so obsessed with interviewing Tate because he’s only going to figure out a way to put him back in jail.
0%
0 0%
Who the hell does this type of shit?! I think Tate needs to put himself into Matt’s shoes for a change.
0%
0 0%
Matt is getting what he deserves… plain and simple!
33.33%
1 33.33%
If I flew all the way to see Tate, and he somehow manipulated me into giving him a box of chocolates for no interview, I’d kick his ass!
0%
0 0%
I say let Top G have is fun. Matt is a DNG (Dork and a Geek), plain and simple; I just wanna kick his ass because I don’t like him, nor do I like VICE!
0%
0 0%
Don’t take Tate seriously.
66.67%
2 66.67%
My feelings are neutral about this interview. Although, I wouldn’t waste my time standing outside someone’s house for hours waiting to do an interview.
0%
0 0%
You’re not going to play games with me like that, and then demand that I bring you chocolates for nothing!!!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

ANDREW TATE INTERVIEW
Any dishonest journalist who manipulates interviews or creates misleading content in general at the expense of others deserves this kind of treatment.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Different

Messages In This Thread
ANDREW TATE INTERVIEW - by Different - 6th May 2023, 2:32 PM
RE: ANDREW TATE INTERVIEW - by JEEJAYEM - 8th May 2023, 4:52 PM
RE: ANDREW TATE INTERVIEW - by Different - 9th May 2023, 12:05 AM
RE: ANDREW TATE INTERVIEW - by Matt - 23rd July 2023, 3:03 AM