Poll: Do you think that the Aftermath Hat has the potential to be a killer in Pr2?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The name sounds badass, and I like what it stands for… so yeah, I think so.
0%
0 0%
Work on it some more, release another video, and then I’ll get back to you.
0%
0 0%
This beats the hell out of the Artifact Hat, so hell yeah!
25.00%
1 25.00%
As of right now, I think the Artifact Hat is still the best. So, no. Prove me wrong, though.
0%
0 0%
Oh yeah, he’s a killer! Very intimidating look, too!
0%
0 0%
I don’t see how this can draw in new players. I would need some more information.
50.00%
2 50.00%
Don’t disappoint me, bro! So, far you’ve got my attention!
0%
0 0%
My feelings are neutral right now. So, I would really need to see its full transformation become unlocked first, plus its super powers… especially since you said it has a mind of its own.
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

AFTERMATH - PART 1
Remember when I spoke of introducing a SUPER WEAPON into Pr2 that could potentially draw in new players? Well, it's on its way. You see, the reason I've dreaded tackling this project is simply because I had no drawing skills at all. Not to mention, I haven't the slightest idea as to what my 16th hat creation would look like. But, now it's all come clear to me.

I think that Pr2 needs something with a creative edge, and an antagonist as well as a protagonist. This bone chilling conversation that I've put together between the Artifact Hat, and the Aftermath Hat, explains what my intentions will be for the future of Pr2. Aftermath isn't complete, but once I'm done with its imperfections in illustrator and all, it will be good to go and I will release a video demonstrating its superpowers, how you can obtain the hat, its game mechanics, new SFX, and more.

Believe me, I'm going to make you struggle immensely for this hat because unlike the Artifact Hat, you will suffer double the amount of stress that you went through with this hat; I will also promote a new game mode as well. In the mean time, please enjoy the video! Also, here is an UPDATED hat tierlist for the current 15 hats that we have now. I'm curious to see everyone's final thoughts before the 16th hat gets unleashed.

I rate the hats in terms of the design, game mechanics, and the name.

[Image: fp18jff.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden
Based on game mechanics alone, I will rate the hats as well.

S Tier--- Santa Hat
A Tier--- Propeller Hat, Top Hat, Artifact Hat
B Tier--- Jigg Hat, Moon Hat, Jumpstart Hat
C Tier--- Crown Hat, Cheese Hat
D Tier--- Exp Hat, Party Hat
F Tier--- Kong Hat. Jellyfish Hat, Cowboy Hat, Thief Hat.

This tier list is based on their usefulness in game.
-AspectZero
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(14th June 2023, 5:13 PM)AspectZero Wrote: Based on game mechanics alone, I will rate the hats as well.

S Tier--- Santa Hat
A Tier--- Propeller Hat, Top Hat, Artifact Hat
B Tier--- Jigg Hat, Moon Hat, Jumpstart Hat
C Tier--- Crown Hat, Cheese Hat
D Tier--- Exp Hat, Party Hat
F Tier--- Kong Hat. Jellyfish Hat, Cowboy Hat, Thief Hat.

This tier list is based on their usefulness in game.

I really don't see how the Artifact Hat is useful in any game except for Newbieland 2. People love that hat to death, man.
(14th June 2023, 8:49 PM)Different Wrote: I really don't see how the Artifact Hat is useful in any game except for Newbieland 2. People love that hat to death, man.
It's useful because of the speedburst and inverted controls.
-AspectZero
(15th June 2023, 12:33 PM)AspectZero Wrote: It's useful because of the speedburst and inverted controls.

Well if that's what you think, then man I can't wait for you to see what I have coming in the near future. Trust me, Aftermath will be so powerful that no one will ever go back to any of the old hats.
i'm pretty sure its a bad thing if its so powerful that nobody goes back to the old hats
i failed the mario twitter challenge
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ThePizzaEater1000 For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(15th June 2023, 12:49 PM)Different Wrote: Well if that's what you think, then man I can't wait for you to see what I have coming in the near future. Trust me, Aftermath will be so powerful that no one will ever go back to any of the old hats.

Wouldn't having a hat like that just be bad for the other hats and variety
Even the niche hats have some good use cases
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(15th June 2023, 8:36 PM)ThePizzaEater1000 Wrote: i'm pretty sure its a bad thing if its so powerful that nobody goes back to the old hats

Respectfully, I disagree. The point is to draw in new players and have people become more attracted to the 'Aftermath hat'. It's actually a good thing, considering what I have in store for it. New animations, new superpowers, and sound effects. You'll love it, dude.

(15th June 2023, 9:08 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Wouldn't having a hat like that just be bad for the other hats and variety
Even the niche hats have some good use cases

Well, think of it this way: people want to see something that's far more different and exciting, right? So, if that's the case, then I think it's my job to give them something they've never seen in this game, before. Yes, it may overshadow the other hats, but no one will care anymore once 'Aftermath' gets involved.