Overseer by bi3liu
This is one of the top 3 best frustration levels ever created, built by bi3liu in 2020 on the account AspectZero.

Here is a short video of me completing and a showcase of the level. 

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, Master Raiden
It's insane to me that people can actually finish these levels
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dan-83 For This Useful Post:
  • AspectZero, Camer the Dragon
My mind was blown when I saw you play this level for the first time. The design is incredible and the routing is truly unique and adds an extra challenge of timing your movements. The end is cruel though.

I wanna see you beat (1)337 by AspectZero. I had a look at the level and it looks harder than anything I've ever seen.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • AspectZero
(23rd June 2023, 2:29 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: My mind was blown when I saw you play this level for the first time. The design is incredible and the routing is truly unique and adds an extra challenge of timing your movements. The end is cruel though.

I wanna see you beat (1)337 by AspectZero. I had a look at the level and it looks harder than anything I've ever seen.
(1)337 is categorized in my mind as *possibly beyond human capabilities.* It is extremely difficult, but not impossibly hard. If I were to brute force it for 3+ hours I might make some decent progress.
-AspectZero
That was incredibly impressive wow. Congrats on beating it!
Dangevin
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Dangevin For This Useful Post:
  • AspectZero