More F@H Prizes?
I have been thinking about this for a long time, Is the highest F@H Prize 5Th token at 10.000.000 Folding@Home Points or are they're like more available tokens to get? At 100.000.000 for example,

It's hard to know since only Deathgabe1 has gotten over the 100.000.000 Goal. Maybe Jiggmin spawned more prizes to get that's insanely hard to get. Does anyone have evidence or a thought about it? 

--EDIT--

It would like be cool to fold for parts, Or to add more tokens. Those who has reached their goal at 10.000.000 dont need to fold more because they have gotten the highest token.

But if we add more prizes then more points will go to the cancer research because they will fold more and it will also attract new folders etc..

What do you think?

Thanks / Reb  Artifact

Im Reb by the way.
There is only 5th. He was thinking to add more, but it was never created. Don’t believe me fine, don’t, but if you do, cool.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mulley For This Useful Post:
  • XeNo
(24th January 2018, 8:50 PM)Mulley Wrote: There is only 5th. He was thinking to add more, but it was never created. Don’t believe me fine, don’t, but if you do, cool.

I Believe you  YES

Im Reb by the way.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to XeNo For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
I mean we can now technically add more? What would you guys like to see as prizes?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • XeNo, Zelante
It would like be cool to fold for parts, Or to add more tokens. Those who has reached their goal at 10.000.000 dont need to fold more because they have gotten the highest token.

But if we add more prizes then more points will go to the cancer research because they will fold more and it will also attract new folders etc..

What do you think?

Im Reb by the way.
Suggestion: Add a Bowler hat for 50,000k points or so. Doesn't need a power, I'd use it for cosmetic Wink
life can be cut short. try to enjoy it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Bowl For This Useful Post:
  • new bat pr2, XeNo
Artifact at 50mil? Lulz
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, bls1999, Fresh Cookies, Lumpie3, new bat pr2, Vipa, XeNo, Zelante
Wink 
(28th January 2018, 11:23 AM)Eternal Wrote: Artifact at 50mil? Lulz

15 mil croc set? Big Grin
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Robobot For This Useful Post:
  • XeNo
(28th January 2018, 10:12 AM)Eternal Wrote: I mean we can now technically add more? What would you guys like to see as prizes?

More rank tokens? Maybe you Staff members should work together and sort a good folding score for additional tokens?

I personally don’t think folding parts should become a thing, unless it was something new, not present parts/epic’s Maybe something like, Epic Kong, Epic Crown, Epic Cowboy, etc. (Not really new) Maybe? But just an idea because folding you receive Normal Crown & Normal Cowboy , right? So, why not Epic of those two hat’s with more folding points, mmm? & also plus a Kongregate Hat from logging onto PR2 on the site Kongregate.com, so by folding more points, Epic of that hat, catch my drift Eternal?

(28th January 2018, 11:23 AM)Eternal Wrote: Artifact at 50mil? Lulz

Wouldn’t it be smart to keep the Artifact Hat only achievable in the GGP now? It’ll keep the contest more active and others wanting to own the Artifact personally can just join & simply earn the hat it self from there. Because look how great it’s going, might want some more people coming along and joining, keep it a good long proceeded contest. A reason for people to come to PR2 also, and more challenges so? Yeah.

• XeNo
(28th January 2018, 5:25 PM)David Wrote: add croc and reindeer as f@h prizes, maybe 20 and 30 mil or something

Why would you make parts for PR2 able to be earned by folding? Why not just leave that to the contests and fun in PR2, because it might kill them all and people will put more time into folding then actually playing the game. We want people to stay on PR2 and keep up the good numbers, am I right?

(28th January 2018, 1:02 PM)Robobot Wrote: 15 mil croc set? Big Grin

Same to you.. <3

(28th January 2018, 10:29 AM)XeNo Wrote: It would like be cool to fold for parts, Or to add more tokens. Those who has reached their goal at 10.000.000 dont need to fold more because they have gotten the highest token.

What do you think?

Read above, my reply to @Eternal. Tell me what you think about that idea?

• XeNo
I think a token at 100K would be acceptable.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(28th January 2018, 6:28 PM)bls1999 Wrote: I think a token at 100K would be acceptable.

100K? So basically if you added this, people with 5 would end up now with 6? Or did you mean 100M? If you were to mean 100K though, maybe switch that idea to 500K for another plus token? Sounds better since that 100K is Cowboy Hat.

(28th January 2018, 6:33 PM)Mulley Wrote: 100K? So basically if you added this, people with 5 would end up now with 6? Or did you mean 100M?

I dont think 100.000 or 100.000.000 is a good idea, Cowboy has the 100.000 spot and it's to easily achieved but neither is 100.000.000 because then the goal is really impossible unless for the insanely good folders. 

Sure it should take time to earn another token but for people who have bad computers would need to fold until they get old. I agree that it should be hard earned but maybe not 100.000.000.

Like even 100.000 is hard for alot of people, I remember when cowboy was rare. Maybe not today but in the good old days. If there would come out another token then i think 20mil or something would be a good idea.
  • 1st token: 1
  • 2: 500
  • 3: 1000
  • 4: 1.000.000
  • 5: 10.000.000
  • 6: 20.000.000 ??
  • 7: 40.000.000 ??
  • 8: 80.000.000 ??

Just and idea of mine, Would do you think?

Im Reb by the way.
(28th January 2018, 6:28 PM)bls1999 Wrote: I think a token at 100K would be acceptable.

I think a token at 500k would be better, since cowboy already holds the slot for 100k.

Is this what you mean Bls?

Token Rewards:

1. 1
  2. 500
  3. 1.000
  4. 500.000
  5. 1.000.000
  6. 10.000.000
    etc
  7. 20.000.000?
  8. 40.000.000? etc etc

Im Reb by the way.
100M*
I think another token at 100,000,000 f@h points would be acceptable.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(28th January 2018, 9:37 PM)XeNo Wrote: I dont think 100.000 or 100.000.000 is a good idea, Cowboy has the 100.000 spot and it's to easily achieved but neither is 100.000.000 because then the goal is really impossible unless for the insanely good folders. 

Sure it should take time to earn another token but for people who have bad computers would need to fold until they get old. I agree that it should be hard earned but maybe not 100.000.000.

Like even 100.000 is hard for alot of people, I remember when cowboy was rare. Maybe not today but in the good old days. If there would come out another token then i think 20mil or something would be a good idea.
  • 1st token: 1
  • 2: 500
  • 3: 1000
  • 4: 1.000.000
  • 5: 10.000.000
  • 6: 20.000.000 ??
  • 7: 40.000.000 ??
  • 8: 80.000.000 ??

Just and idea of mine, Would do you think?

Meh, it’s okay, could work though. But as I said on Discord, I don’t really think the community would really want to fold sooooo much for a few rank tokens, maybe take it down a bit? That’s why I think Ben’s idea is pre nice & able to fit in nicely.

(29th January 2018, 12:05 AM)David Wrote: Fair point, it's just that theres no way to get the reindeer or croc set currently as far as I'm aware so there needs to be some contests for that

Perhaps the parts could be related to f@h, for example a F@H body that looks like the logo: 

[Image: gxO1KOwQRrWq09JUvKch2g.png]

and the body could perhaps morph into different colors and sizes of the orbs, I think that'd be pretty cool

I am recently now doing a contest that is giving me Reindeer & Croc Feet, Body & Head and even the Artifact Hat, if you do well enough in the contest, myself? I'm almost at the point to receive Artifact Hat. & yes you keep it personally. The Contest is held on Discord & here on JV2, held by Goliathe aka TRUC & the Co-Host Dagg aka 898ppp, it's called GGP (Goliathe Grand Prix). If you'd like a link to join the Discord PR2 Group, I'll be happy to send you one, just post a comment on my Profile if you'd like one & I'll reply back with the link.

P.S: The contest is mostly updated on Discord more than on JV2.

• XeNo
Great idea Xeno, I would say for my input maybe 3 more rank tokens or up to 5 again but not sure how "much" is too much so maybe 3 for sure so that way if you macro/sim you won't really boost as much like rank 0-52 if you get 500k it'll take you roughly 26 days and if you macro rank 0-52 it'll take you roughly 18 days and if you get 3 or 5 more rank token you'll get 55 or 57 at least being rank 60 under a month would be still be fair (if not macroing). Maybe since 5th is 10M and if the arti seems to be at 50M (if being consider) then maybe a token at 30M, 70M and 100M.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley, XeNo
bump