challenge to different
lol u telled me to step up to make new ideas because urs don’t get thank lmao okay well done

now u have made an mistake. 

My new idea 
Is to have forum modmins to be added to jiggmin village. and aslo to make pr2 have an upload ur own music to ur levels maps with an trim devise to chose which parts of the song u want int he game. 

adn guess what if no one like my idea I don cry I say yemlo and make new blogs. 

Pls learn to forum. Bron 

sincere,

Matt.
Yemlo and Co.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:
  • Uptight 534
Yemlo. We need more mods, so “Count to 500 before a Mod Posts” actually means something.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Matt
@Matt if you really want people to take you seriously then the first thing you need to do is fix your grammar. I didn't wanna go there, but you made me.
(3rd August 2023, 6:33 PM)Different Wrote: @Matt if you really want people to take you seriously then the first thing you need to do is fix your grammar. I didn't wanna go there, but you made me.
mabye if you want ur posts to be an taken seriously u should make better pots
Yemlo and Co.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:
  • Panther
(3rd August 2023, 5:44 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Yemlo. We need more mods, so “Count to 500 before a Mod Posts” actually means something.
absolutely
Yemlo and Co.
(3rd August 2023, 6:33 PM)Different Wrote: @Matt if you really want people to take you seriously then the first thing you need to do is fix your grammar. I didn't wanna go there, but you made me.
i cant believe u went the re 

U take tht back mister
Yemlo and Co.
(3rd August 2023, 6:55 PM)Matt Wrote: mabye if you want ur posts to be an taken seriously u should make better pots

No, I've thought about Quora or Reddit. JV used to be lit. Nowadays, idk what happened. One of the reasons I stopped posting in the thread "Lets get this thread to a million pages!" is because @Yomakoy left. Now, I have no buddy to talk to in the forums.
(3rd August 2023, 7:56 PM)Different Wrote: No, I've thought about Quora or Reddit. JV used to be lit. Nowadays, idk what happened. One of the reasons I stopped posting in the thread "Lets get this thread to a million pages!" is because @Yomakoy left. Now, I have no buddy to talk to in the forums.
u used to be mine buddy until i was banned & u started shit talking me in threds evn tho u are friendly before Hm 

u didnnot demonstrate an aptitude for yemlo then. I question ur altitude now.

be tht as it may I will overlook this n be ur buddy again n i even showed support to ur threads
Yemlo and Co.
(3rd August 2023, 9:18 PM)Matt Wrote: u used to be mine buddy until i was banned & u started shit talking me in threds evn tho u are friendly before Hm 

u didnnot demonstrate an aptitude for yemlo then. I question ur altitude now.

be tht as it may I will overlook this n be ur buddy again n i even showed support to ur threads

Bro, you were trolling people before. So, it was hard to tell whether you were being genuine or not.
(4th August 2023, 9:14 PM)Different Wrote: Bro, you were trolling people before. So, it was hard to tell whether you were being genuine or not.
i was an genuine. i have dyslexia so whe i type to its not awlays well written andaslo i troll sometumes 

but not awlays. and troll to have fun not To offense people
Yemlo and Co.
(3rd August 2023, 6:55 PM)Matt Wrote: mabye if you want ur posts to be an taken seriously u should make better pots
@Different

this was not a attack on ur pots, but an example idea not an literal expression to say ur post is an bad post
Yemlo and Co.
(4th August 2023, 10:40 PM)Matt Wrote: i was an genuine. i have dyslexia so whe i type to its not awlays well written andaslo i troll sometumes 

but not awlays. and troll to have fun not To offense people

Oh ok, now it makes sense why you type like that. I take back what I said about the grammar thing... my apologies.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Matt
(5th August 2023, 10:24 PM)Different Wrote: Oh ok, now it makes sense why you type like that. I take back what I said about the grammar thing... my apologies.
your weclmoe
Yemlo and Co.