ASMR
This woman's voice is absolutely beautiful! If anyone here has trouble sleeping at night, just listen to her. It's helping me, and I strongly believe it'll help you!

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
I love ASMR, and you're 100 percent right. It helps a lot with sleeping and relaxing. Fauna's ASMR helped me through the really rough time I was dealing with. It slipped my mind in the blog I made when I returned, but yeah. Her ASMR basically kept me going and made me able to fall asleep without the dark thoughts overwhelming me.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(11th August 2023, 12:36 AM)Mia Wrote: I love ASMR, and you're 100 percent right. It helps a lot with sleeping and relaxing. Fauna's ASMR helped me through the really rough time I was dealing with. It slipped my mind in the blog I made when I returned, but yeah. Her ASMR basically kept me going and made me able to fall asleep without the dark thoughts overwhelming me.

Well, I'm glad you found someone to help you get through those tough times you were having. There's always that special somebody that can do the job.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia