Poll: Are you satisfied working 9-5, or would you rather own your own business?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'd rather own my own business.
20.00%
1 20.00%
I'm satisfied with working from 9-5.
80.00%
4 80.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

BUSINESS ๐Ÿ‘”๐Ÿ‘ž ๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“Š
[Image: ZPLkvT6.jpg]

Your life sucks, doesn't it? - Working for somebody else doing 9-5, knowing that Uncle Sam is just going to take a whopping cut of your paycheck is just bullshit, isn't it? Who the hell wants to live that lifestyle where you're constantly living paycheck to paycheck, scrapping by and barely paying off your bills?! Face it my friend, you're not making any money doing 9-5 are you? You're busting your ass off from Monday to Friday, shedding sweat for another man who can decide how much you make and when to fire you. Your boss is basically paying your bills, and if he's really good friends with corporate... he can decide to run over you whenever he feels like it.

There may be times where you feel like shit and don't want to work today. But, then your boss tells you to suck it up and deal with it or he'll find somebody else. You see, if you're working two jobs, you have something to fall back on really quick, or somebody is taking care of you... then getting fired is not a problem for you. But, what about when you have nothing?... now what? Are you going to be homeless?

Finding relationships can be a challenge when you're poor and barely scrapping by because most hot, modern chicks want men who are wealthy; you're a piece of shit in their eyes.

[Image: owdTXMU.jpg]
[Image: 5ETCtyo.jpg]
[Image: XtAGzIk.jpg]

However, if you were a businessman working for yourself, then you wouldn't feel like a slave... especially if you're making six to seven figures ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ’Ž Most of these guys are probably living lavish lifestyles, they're wearing nice threads, accessories, dating the hottest chicks, living in nice homes, driving nice cars, smoking the finest cigars, and traveling around the world whenever they want to; same thing can be said about women. The amount of money you make is nothing to them. They find your paycheck, ludicrous. This lifestyle looks attractive, doesn't it?... Or do you not care to live this way and want to be average?

While the rich are living lavish lifestyles, you're working a shitty job scrubbing toilets ๐Ÿ˜ฉ That's how modern society looks at it, now. Not everybody can be rich, you know. We need low-class workers to work these shitty jobs, so that when we go to a public restroom, it's clean! I'm not one to look down on people, I'm just telling you how society thinks; it's always been that way!

[Image: ga9IQFn.jpg]

Uncle Sam is the most intimidating, personification of the national government out there. He's still going to get his whopping cut of your money, so you're going to struggle anyways! The rich doesn't pay taxes, but you do! The rich and wealthy are laughing at you because you're all slaves to the 9-5 job taking pennies to a dollar below six figures. Some of you have to work overtime. The rich make 5x times more than what you make in an hour... not to mention the 1% have the majority of the wealth (aka the Rothchilds), anyways.

[Image: AI7Zz5v.jpg]

You see, when a lot of people can't afford to pay their bills, can't afford nice things like the rich, or they're extremely jealous of your success... then they'll turn to a life of crime. These guys break into nice neighborhoods and cars because they know you've got some serious money. Sometimes, they'll sell drugs and make millions. Don't do any of this shit because you could face serious jail time.

[Image: 7mJC483.jpg]

The 1% don't give a shit about us! You could be scrapping by, and they still want their taxes from you. When you owe the IRS, money, and you don't pay them... then they'll garnish your paychecks and take everything that you own, leaving you homeless.

[Image: fhyfzku.jpg]

Sure, one of you are going to come out and say that "I love my job, and I'm making good money." Nothing wrong with that, but is it something that you consider longterm where you can plan for retirement at that place... you see what I mean? I've heard many people stress out about how working 9-5 turns you into a slave - a working android who must obey the boss, so that he or she can keep a roof over their head and food on the table.

[Image: ZPXphMh.jpg]

I'll tell you upfront, 9.9/10 times you're not going to get rich at your current job, so if that's what you were originally thinking, then you need to decimate those thoughts because they're giving you false hopes. Unless you have a job that allows you to move up the ladder and earn seven figures, you need to wake up and face reality.

You'll never make more money than your boss. So, if you're looking to win the rat race to financial freedom, then you're sadly mistaken because reality says that it's much more difficult than you think. So, unless you're willing to put in the work, don't play this game.

[Image: kLLjOex.jpg]
[Image: rnMTYy2.jpg]

Most bosses in blue collar jobs don't give a shit about you. They'll walk all over you, disparage you as a person, and pay you pennies to a dollar if they could. They got you scrubbing toilets, working overtime for little pay, and they'll disrespect your character and single you out from everybody else if you're a weak individual.

It's very difficult to keep up with everything when you've hit rock bottom. The rich are quick to make fun of you, and kick you down even farther when you're already down on your luck.

So, at the end of the day, do you like working for somebody else, or would you like to own your own business? If you'd like to own your own business... what would you call it, and what is it about?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Matt
one day I will run an oniline form call yemlo forms and make an billion money.
Yemlo and Co.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Different
(11th August 2023, 10:29 AM)Matt Wrote: one day I will run an oniline form call yemlo forms and make an billion money.

If you've got the right mindset, you can do it ๐Ÿ‘”๐Ÿ’ฐ
  โ€ข Matt
There is so much wrong with this thread and your worldview in general. It really sends off tons of red flags, especially with statements like this:

(11th August 2023, 9:37 AM)Different Wrote: Finding relationships can be a challenge when you're poor and barely scrapping by because most hot, modern chicks want men who are wealthy; you're a piece of shit in their eyes.
Reducingย all women down toย "gold-diggers" is extremely misogynistic.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
(11th August 2023, 4:03 PM)Uptightย 534 Wrote: There is so much wrong with this thread and your worldview in general. It really sends off tons of red flags, especially with statements like this:

Reducingย all women down toย "gold-diggers" is extremely misogynistic.

Look, I'm just telling you how "society thinks", nowadays alright; these aren't my personal viewpoints. Also, I never said "all women" play the role of "gold-diggers". Why narrow down all the information from this thread, find one negative statement, and then try to make that the whole purpose of this thread, I don't get? Keywords are "hot" and "modern" - this excludes average, traditional women (which there are a lot of), obviously. Every generation of women is different.

Not one time did you tell me whether you'd rather work 9-5 or own your own business.
All you need to do to be financially successful in life is to keep your expenses below your income and stay out of debt.
Anyone can work a 9-5 job and retire with millions by limiting their spending and prioritizing their savings rate.

The stock market on average returns 10% a year, so if you invest $10,000 a year over a 40 year time horizon you will end up with $4.8 million by the time you retire.

Discipline and consistency when it comes to saving and investing is far more important than simply having a high paying job. There are people who retired with millions that never made more than $40k a year over their career but practiced financial discipline and good habits. Conversely, there are doctors and lawyers that live paycheck to paycheck because they have bad financial habits and spend every penny they earn. At the end of the day the determining factor of whether or not you're financially successful over the course of your life is yourself.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Legend For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Different, JEEJAYEM, Master Raiden
@dotime @Mia What are you guys thoughts on 9-5 vs. owning your own business?
(12th August 2023, 3:36 AM)Different Wrote: @dotime @Mia What are you guys thoughts on 9-5 vs. owning your own business?

Money matters very little to me, I'm more interested in human connections. As long as I have a roof over my head and food in the cupboard, I'm happy. I'd rather work a 9-5 simply because it's less stressful. Managing a business is difficult work.
Zack means everythingย to meย ๐Ÿ’›
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Different
(11th August 2023, 4:19 PM)Different Wrote: Look, I'm just telling you how "society thinks", nowadays alright; these aren't my personal viewpoints. Also, I never said "all women" play the role of "gold-diggers". Why narrow down all the information from this thread, find one negative statement, and then try to make that the whole purpose of this thread, I don't get? Keywords are "hot" and "modern" - this excludes average, traditional women (which there are a lot of), obviously. Every generation of women is different.

Not one time did you tell me whether you'd rather work 9-5 or own your own business.
I agree not all womans are gold miners.
Yemlo and Co.
  โ€ข Different
(12th August 2023, 3:36 AM)Different Wrote: @dotime @Mia What are you guys thoughts on 9-5 vs. owning your own business?
Good question, I don't know what 9-5 is and owning a business kindaย sound a bit difficultย because it would consents of researching the market to see what appeal to other peopleย  interests based on the products that you're selling.. You would also have to have tons ofย money to like pay for advisementsย ย and pay your employees. ect ect
Life is a ? is it but death is a !.ยฌโ€ 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dotime For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Different, Matt
9-5 is when you work 9 hours 5 days an week

edict: this was an reply to @dotime :- )
Yemlo and Co.
  โ€ข dotime
(12th August 2023, 5:01 AM)dotime Wrote: Good question, I don't know what 9-5 is and owning a business kindaย sound a bit difficultย because it would consents of researching the market to see what appeal to other peopleย  interests based on the products that you're selling.. You would also have to have tons ofย money to like pay for advisementsย ย and pay your employees. ect ect

The best advice that I have for you (based on what I've seen from Shark Tank) is to come up with an idea that's not in such a competitive market place. Coming up with that idea is stressful and difficult, but once you do get there, you sort of have the advantage.
  โ€ข dotime
Your threads sure are Different
[Image: gWu2Jq2.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ProClifo For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Different