Poll: What race do you prefer to date?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
White/Caucasian
50.00%
2 50.00%
Black/African American
0%
0 0%
American Indian/Alaska Native
0%
0 0%
Latino/Hispanic
25.00%
1 25.00%
Asian
0%
0 0%
Pacific Islander/Hawaiian
0%
0 0%
Other
0%
0 0%
I don’t have any preferences towards race
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

RACE/ETHNIC DATING
[Image: pioUAEr.jpg]

Ok, I have to ask this question since no one else cares to ask this... What race of women do you guys prefer to date? Some people have preferences and some people don't. I don't think it's called "being racist", it's just the way some people operate.

If you want to avoid being called a "racist", then just say that you like all races of women, but you have a certain race that you find attractive the most - aka your preference. Is it lying?... to some people, yes. But, if you tell the truth, make sure it's a logical one to avoid landing you in hot water because some people will take things out of context and paint you in a negative corner.

On the flip side, people are quick to label you in the category of a racist, if you say that you like only one race and "nothing else" for x reason. So, before you comment, there has to be a logical reason why you prefer one over the others because people will quickly perceive you as a racist, nowadays.

Also, if there are any ladies here, what race of men do you prefer to date? If anyone is feeling audacious enough to tell everyone, then please feel free. Also, drop a picture of this special person of a specific race as well.

Race is based on skin color, facial structure, eye color, hair color, etc.

On the other hand, if you'd rather date someone based on their ethnicity, then please explain below. This can be based on their traditions, language, nationality, or cultural heritage.

You'd be surprised to know how many people get race and ethnicity confused. If you're confused, then check these links out, below. Society says there are a whole bunch of races, but the link below breaks down how many there really are.

RACE & ETHNICITY
How many races are there really?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden
Why don't you start us out and tell us your preferences.

This is also a really weird thing to post about on these forums
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
I date all women no matter what race.
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to dotime For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(13th August 2023, 10:06 AM)~JBG~ Wrote: Why don't you start us out and tell us your preferences.

This is also a really weird thing to post about on these forums

Will that motivate you to tell me whether you have any or not?... Because I didn't think that my answer would make an impact on someone's decision. Also, why do you think it's weird?
I'm attracted to personality, everything else matters very little to me
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
My facourite race is racecars.
Yemlo and Co.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:
  • tadtad, Uptight 534
As for me, I like any race of women that's really attractive (8's-10's), also the same thing with personality. However, if I had to choose a preference, then I think anyone can determine that, based on the picture above.
[Image: ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5a...d0eefd.png]

[Image: 0*iBEmVIhn0nhkqBQ5.png]
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Magniloquent
(14th August 2023, 6:22 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: [Image: ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5a...d0eefd.png]

[Image: 0*iBEmVIhn0nhkqBQ5.png]

Wow, looks like the black race ends up being the one that suffers the most. Yeah, most people desire people with European features, great attitudes, and who come from certain ethnic groups.
(14th August 2023, 3:21 PM)Different Wrote: Wow, looks like the black race ends up being the one that suffers the most. Yeah, most people desire people with European features, great attitudes, and who come from certain ethnic groups.
Are you saying balck peppe don’t have good attitude?
Yemlo and Co.
(15th August 2023, 6:57 AM)Matt Wrote: Are you saying balck peppe don’t have good attitude?

I didn't say "black people" don't have good attitudes... I said people typically desire those who have 'great attitudes'. It's got nothing to do with black people, so that's not what I was implying.

-----

People are always quick to pull the race card that it's so pitiful, and trashy.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Matt